What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Sat :: Roosters 6 Knights 38 @ SFS

Heritage Round 10 - Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Gidley dropsies... :crazy:

Newcastle move into second now.

Fulltime, Newcastle 38 Roosters 6.

Just figured out something.
Newcastle will take over Stains to get second on the ladder.
Well done Knights. Well played.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Yes indeed. It's now Bulldogs, Knights, Dragons, Broncos all 14 and in that order. Titans on 12 in 5th, but Melbourne, Penrith and Souths can all overtake them by the end of the weekend.

Trentski

Juniors
I'm sick to death of this f**kn rubbish. I Dare f**kn orge to f**kn get up after a tackle. Hes fat and slow. Mason you are a cat, you never break a tackle, go back and sniff those lines.

Get some mobile forwards FFS

Get some heart into your game. FFS Perrett is the only guy having a go!

Stranger

Coach
I thought mason was running hard and straight in the 2nd half when he got the ball. He wasn't playing that bad IMO. Thats all i saw though.

adamkungl

Immortal
Firstly, let me say we are damn lucky this comp has Canberra Parra and Cronulla because without them we would be dead last, and without a doubt the worst team in the comp.

Secondly, Gidley must be the greatest root under the sun because he sure did something to please the ref tonight. Did Freddy rack up another $10,000? I'll chip in...

keeney

First Grade
2 Missed tackles, 9 Line Breaks, 157 runs for 1575 metres, God damn, what a game.

Uate can go fish for millions elsewhere if he doesn't want to be a part of a winning culture that bred him. Vuna showed his class (class I'd written off stupidly, and, while 5kg overweight without a game to him all season).

Roosters were starved of possession and hurt by the refs and injuries, scoreline was flattering to them considering our dominance. But honestly, I thought they played well in the first 20, then weren't really given the chance. They're not an excellent team with the game changes, but, weren't as bad as many seem to think.

Now for the team to continue the momentum.

Woo for 2nd place just quietly.

Timmah

Staff member
2009 top four looks like it's going to be out of Bulldogs, Dragons, Knights, Broncos, Titans and Storm. Other teams are looking far too inconsistent.

Timmah

Staff member
Wow, adam - blaming the ref? Come on mate, you're better than that.

Updated your sig yet with your game total? :p

adamkungl

Immortal
Wow, adam - blaming the ref? Come on mate, you're better than that.

Updated your sig yet with your game total? :p

I'm not blaming the ref. He was terrible but he didn't miss 30 tackles or watever ridiculous number we racked up. Thats the problem with bagging the ref when you lose :x

Congrats to newcastle btw. Pretty close to a perfect game of League.

ledzep

Bench
I actually thought the ref was fine to be honest
Didn't have a problem with any of the calls in the first half

Latest posts