What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R10 Sat :: Roosters 6 Knights 38 @ SFS

Heritage Round 10 - Roosters v Knights

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Me too. But I should get a few more games in over the coming weeks. I'll win this battle :fist:

What a load of f**king horse sh*t this f**king sh*t was.

Mason penalised for not playing the ball properly, twig from Newcastle does the same thing and nothing.

twig from Newcastle moves 2 metres to the side to play the ball and we get penalised for being offside.

Nate Myles sin binned for comign in late, twig from Newcastle does the same thing and there is no sin bin.

Four forward passes from Newcastle not called.

Offside all f**king night and whenever dummy half ran at them there was no penalty.

This has gotten beyond ridiculous.

Also no surprise after the crowd safety and coppers had to come onto the field and protect the lollipopers in pink that the penalties dried up in the second half.

Disgraceful, utter horse sh*t display from Lyons and that other twig.

lockyrulz

Juniors

Mason penalised for not playing the ball properly, twig from Newcastle does the same thing and nothing.

twig from Newcastle moves 2 metres to the side to play the ball and we get penalised for being offside.

Nate Myles sin binned for comign in late, twig from Newcastle does the same thing and there is no sin bin.

Offside all f**king night and whenever dummy half ran at them there was no penalty.

Also no surprise after the crowd safety and coppers had to come onto the field and protect the lollipopers in pink that the penalties dried up in the second half.

I thought the refs had a pretty decent game.

If your team wasn't so ill disciplined they wouldn't be penalised.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
TT, 38-6 has nothing to do with refs. Your blokes aren't putting in.

Did I say the ref cost us the game?

The ref was utter horsesh*t.

If you think tonight was balanced then you have stale dog sh*t for a brain.

Alex28

Coach

Your team lost tonight because they are sh*t. Not because of the referees, not because of a bunch of dud calls - because they either don't want to have a go or because they don't have the ability. Their teamwork is awful.

Your team is sh*t. Deal with it. :)

Alex28

Coach
Did I say that the ref cost my team?
You are looking to blame everyone but your own team. They lost the game tonight (but were dominated by a wonderful Knights team). It wasn't the referees fault - it was the 17 players on the field tonight who played like sh*t. Look within before casting blame on others...

You are looking to blame everyone but your own team. They lost the game tonight (but were dominated by a wonderful Knights team). It wasn't the referees fault - it was the 17 players on the field tonight who played like sh*t. Look within before casting blame on others...

Stop whinging about the refs...your team was sh^t...thats what lost the game.

Where did I blame the ref, though? Where did I say "the ref cost us the game?"

The refs were terrible but nowhere did I say they were the reason we lost. Please, stop with the lies.

Gaba

First Grade
How on earth the knights couldnt win by 40 or 50 points is surprising, they attacked had majority of the ball, roosters were down a man, with the knights attack and roosters defense you would think the knights would have punished them.

But i have to say the roosters did well considering the calls went against them to only lose by 32 points

Alex28

Coach
We had De Gois off the field while Myles was in the bin. We looked rather flat while he was off - but still much better than the Roosters :)

Latest posts