What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Fri :: Rabbitohs 16-16 Eels @ ANZ

Round 11 :: Eels v Rabbitohs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
I know sharks fans are doing it tough, but what about Parra fans...seriously must be frustrating to support this team. Hayne has been outstanding but the rest just look lazy. I tipped the eels so hopefully theres a good finish coming up

Danish

Referee
It seems it takes Souths to break someone's shoulder to actually be penalised.

Crocker rushed in on a support player and smashes someone. Hopefully gets suspended like the grub he is.

Spike

First Grade
Burt kicks a penalty goal after Galuvao was taken out without the ball

16 all

Danish

Referee
Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to knee at the ball in that situation??

I think a draw is odds on here. Not a field goal kicker amongst em

mxlegend99

Referee
What mistakes? Not his fault lowrie cant catch. Lowrie catches its 3 on 1. And the cover defender caused him to lose the ball when he made the break. As i type hayne scores. Brilliant player.
There was his forward pass which went straight to Nathan Merritt, and the Eels made a break and would have been away for what would have most likely been a try but he lost it.

He has still be playing extremely well, and if he wasn't out there Parra would have lost by plenty.

ibeme

First Grade
I thought both sides had used all of their interchanges in normal time. My understanding is that that counts for extra time also. If that's right, why is Moi Moi back on? Either I'm wrong, or Parra have made an illegal interchange

Bazal

Post Whore
I thought both sides had used all of their interchanges in normal time. My understanding is that that counts for extra time also. If that's right, why is Moi Moi back on? Either I'm wrong, or Parra have made an illegal interchange

Errrrr....no. It's always been 2 extra changes for GP

mxlegend99

Referee
LMFAO at the second missed attempt by Hayne. So close. I really hope he is the one who kicks it though. He deserves the glory for winning them the game.

mxlegend99

Referee
How did Burt miss that? This is a great end to the game regardless of the result. Hopefully Hayne can win it though.

Danish

Referee
When are parramatta going to realise that Hayne is the only one who can win them this game??

Jesus it was the 3rd tackle

Dragon

Coach
OMFG just when u thought the refs couldn't get any worse.... why was there no scrum feed?