What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R11 Fri :: Tigers 18 Broncos 20 @ Campbelltown

Round 11 :: Tigers v Broncos

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

renouf

Juniors
Tigers were shafted, if only that spectator had of got to Maxwell then at least some good would have come of the game. Any Bronco's fan that thinks they should have won that game is kidding themsleves. first broncos try was off a metre forward pass. Moltzens disallowed try was a try. I'ts clear that Broncos still have too much influence over the refs.

What about Tauaki's try.. he didn't even ground the bloody thing.

You play against Brisbane and you expect to lose the 50-50 calls. Its happened for 21 years and will continue forever.

Tigers without 4 of our 5 best players tried valiantly but luck deserted us.

Mortar

Juniors
what an original call. I hope you taped the game so you can watch it .. rewind it.. watch it again and realise how much of a knob jocky you are. Watch the game you fool.

And until you have something intelligent.. or new.. how bout you get back to creamin over pictures of Lockyer.

Shut the f%ck up

Cheers

Oh the irony.

That fat bastard who tackled the ref was obviously taking umbrage against them for their horrendous efforts but he's only served to entrench league's terrible image of late.

kruzin

Juniors
The guy who tackled the ref will get a severe beating out the back and a lovely fine and ban at west tigers,

the_mighty_refs

Juniors
Fu%K u, u di@ckhead. Watch the game u tool. Tigers had a heap of young blokes who played their guts out and were shafted by ridiculous decisions. That pass for the first broncos try was thrown behind the line and caught after it = forward. The tigers try that was disallowed went back after the strip = try. learn something about football before calling me a sook u knob.
That pass for the first broncos try was thrown behind the line and caught after it = forward.. thats not right..
its not if the ball is seems to go forward because of the lines, its what the passers hands do. if his hands pass forward its a forward pass, if passers hands go back and the ball dwifts forward.. it dosnt mean it went forward.
learn the rules before you call it a crap call.

Apey

Staff member
Oh dear.

How will I ever be able to understand those big wurdz.

Multiple personalities are really cute.

Big Pete

Referee
The West Tigers can count themselves unlucky not to pick up the two points after a convincing performance BUT I don't believe they were robbed. In the end the Brisbane Broncos side boasted far too many quality players to be denied and they held strong in pressure situations.

I don't believe the West Tigers were robbed either. Sure the calls were inconsistent but they received a number of fortunate calls to compliment their unfortunate calls. I don't believe they deserved the ball when Peni Tagive scored as there wasn't anything to penalise. I don't believe Tuiaki got the ball down either. With that said the Tigers showed a lot of ticker and should be impressed with their efforts.

As a Broncos fan on the other hand I feel a little bemused with the two points. We were the better team but that isn't saying too much considering the Tigers injury toll.

skeepe

Immortal
Typical Campbelltown scum. I thought the refereeing was fine. I don't like Maxwell at all, but he didn't do a lot wrong here - if anything I thought he was a little lenient with the Tigers, particularly as he did nothing while Laurie almost ripped Te'o's head off near the end.

The Marshall sin-binning was justified given the run of penalties (all of which most definately were penalties) and Tigers fans need to man up and point the finger at their team for the loss - particularly Morris and Marshall's woeful decisions and execution. Blaming the refs is just a cop out.

skeepe

Immortal
Forgot to add the oxygen thief who tackled the ref should be jailed for assault and banned from all involvement with league for life. Nobody deserves to me assaulted for doing their job. Those of you voicing your congratulations should take a long hard look at yourselves, or better yet pick up a whistle and see what it's like.

Bench
Typical Campbelltown scum. I thought the refereeing was fine. I don't like Maxwell at all, but he didn't do a lot wrong here - if anything I thought he was a little lenient with the Tigers, particularly as he did nothing while Laurie almost ripped Te'o's head off near the end.

The Marshall sin-binning was justified given the run of penalties (all of which most definately were penalties) and Tigers fans need to man up and point the finger at their team for the loss - particularly Morris and Marshall's woeful decisions and execution. Blaming the refs is just a cop out.
You are quick to pass judgement on the Weststigers,but if it was the Raiders the view changes.
The ref was poo,you should know this,but are blinded by your anti raider bias.

Forgot to add the oxygen thief who tackled the ref should be jailed for assault and banned from all involvement with league for life. Nobody deserves to me assaulted for doing their job. Those of you voicing your congratulations should take a long hard look at yourselves, or better yet pick up a whistle and see what it's like.

The biggest hypocrite on these forums.

Red Bear

Referee
I thought the try dissalowed on half time was a try.

Anyway tigers, 3 weeks in a row where goalkicking was the difference! You'll win one of these games soon hopefully

Big Pete

Referee
Aye.

At least when Skeepe indulges in a rant he has a degree of courtesy and presents his opinion in a coherant manner.

TimmyB

Juniors
Tigers fans are quickly becoming the biggest whingers on these forums...

Point me to one other thread where there's been whinging about refereeing. You won't find one.

We've been vocal about Farah and that's it.