What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sun :: Knights 22 Bulldogs 14 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 12 :: Knights v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Well, if that NSW side is actually the one that will be named at 7.30 tonight, it's good that Mullo will be playing. He can own the 'Dogs to stick it up the selectors :cool:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
refs in

Referees
Jason Robinson & Tony De Las Heras
Sideline Officials: Steve Carrall & Grant Atkins
Video Referee: Paul Simpkins

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Newcastle without Gidley and McManus, while the Bulldogs, who are coming 1st only have one origin player (don't get it)......everything points to a Dogs win, but a Knights ambush would not surprise.

ouwet

Bench
Newcastle without Gidley and McManus, while the Bulldogs, who are coming 1st only have one origin player (don't get it)......everything points to a Dogs win, but a Knights ambush would not surprise.

In 1995 you guys beat us 42-0 we end up winning the Premiership (In Newcastle)... In 2004 you guys beat us 36-6 (Or something like that, in Newcastle) and we end up winning the Premiership:lol:... Judging by those results maybe a Newcaslte ambush won't be to bad.:lol:

Adsy

Juniors
I remember that 2004 game. We were going f**king terrible at the time. Think Gids had a blinder at 5/8.

mozza91

Coach
06 we were coming off the spoon and the dogs were premiership favourites and we won by 30 odd.
We always seem to be up for the Bulldogs at EAS and it usually ends up a good game this week will be no different

jpaciocco91

Juniors
In 1995 you guys beat us 42-0 we end up winning the Premiership (In Newcastle)... In 2004 you guys beat us 36-6 (Or something like that, in Newcastle) and we end up winning the Premiership:lol:... Judging by those results maybe a Newcaslte ambush won't be to bad.:lol:

I'm not a Knights fan.....read my signature....i just always pick winners on any match thread:lol:

Timmah

Staff member
I'm getting worried about this one. We're expected to win convincingly and that normally means a roadblock...

Timmah

Staff member
2GB has seemingly confirmed that Morris will replace Millard. Kimmorley will be given til 2:00pm to prove himself. Hickey will take Holdsworth's place on the bench if he has to start.

Likely lineup:

1 Patten
2 El Masri
20 Morris
4 Idris
5 Goodwin
6 Roberts
7 Kimmorley*
8 Armit
9 Ennis
10 Hodgson
11 Eastwood
12 Ryan
13 Stagg

14 Warburton
15 Kite
16 Gordon
17 Holdsworth
19 Hickey

RABK

Referee
Media is loving this one, it was mentioned on the footy show and last nights coverage at least 10 times. They are talking this up as if it is the game of the year thus far, which is suprising because we are missing a lot of quality and the Dogs aren't quite at full strength either.

You do get the feeling that a lot of highlights from Sunday will be used for the build up to a big september/october rematch though.

Timmah

Staff member
Rogers is almost certainly out with the flu, to be replaced by Dureau.

Steve Simpson is struggling to be fit as well.

I still think De Gois and Mullen will be keen to show us what they're about... should be close. Back to second for us this week :(

Dogs to win by 8 I think, we will get close but I can't see a win here. Would love to be proved wrong though. The real optimistic supporter in me says Knights by 4 in a thriller :)

~knights~

Juniors
kimmorely to play for the bulldogs

for the knights a few changes

B.Rogers out S.Dureau in
Simpson out, Houso second row and (c), Faoaso starting, Con Mika bench

not good for the knights now :(