What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R12 Sun :: Knights 22 Bulldogs 14 @ EnergyAustralia

Round 12 :: Knights v Bulldogs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
I was happy with the non-try for the Bulldogs; I reckon it was a knock-on but still am surprised it wasn't given. They got some tough (and odd) calls against them throughout the game but they also did a lot of damage to themselves with poor plays/dropped balls.

Great first half by us. Happy with the two points :D

Gaba

First Grade
The knights would have been unlucky to lose,
yes they done well, but i still think the knights will be found out in the finals with thier defence

RABK

Referee
Missing from our top 17 today were - Gidley, McManus, MacDougall, Rogers, Cross, Tolar, Simpson and Patterson.

Full strength we'll be very hard to beat.

Apey

Staff member
The knights would have been unlucky to lose,
yes they done well, but i still think the knights will be found out in the finals with thier defence

Are you still hurting from when we beat you? :(

fourplay

Juniors
another ******* genius up in the video ref box

what is it with video refs and Idris

that was the 2nd worst decision I have seen this year

ironhorse

Juniors
Missing from our top 17 today were - Gidley, McManus, MacDougall, Rogers, Cross, Tolar, Simpson and Patterson.

Full strength we'll be very hard to beat.

Knights deserved the win Today but i dont think they would have fared better with their stars to be honest .Probably worked more for them actually ,its always the X factor . Having been thoroughly touched up by the cowboys last week would have been a greater factor imo.

Jono078

Referee
9 in a row at EAS too now. New record.
That's most impressive IMO.

No Johns, Buderus, Gidley would have equated to us being spooners in many peoples eyes not long ago.

Great effort.

Happy with the win, REALLY gotta stop letting teams back in though :x

ouwet

Bench
Well done Newcastle, we went missing in the first half but FMD what is it with the Video Ref and the Bulldogs? Second time a CLEAR try was turned down... Newcastle score two minutes later, 12 point turn around... RORTED Again... Someone really has to get the sack (And not for one or two weeks).

In saying all that... Well done Newcastle, you took full advantage of the Bulldogs lake of enthusiasm in the first half and a shocking Video Ref decision!

6 points and counting NRL...

Gaba

First Grade
Hur hur.

I just like watching you try and downplay form team's performances. Even funnier when they beat your team :D

I am not downplaying the knights , they are the dragons of old ( Brownie version) always called the knights the 2nd dragons

5 or 6 former dragons in the knights team

Last edited:

Apey

Staff member
Second time a CLEAR try was turned down... Newcastle score two minutes later, 12 point turn around... RORTED Again... Someone really has to get the sack (And not for one or two weeks).

I reckon that's a bit rich. Dubious call. Clear try? Yeah right.

Personally I thought it was a knock-on, and back in the day I wouldn't have given it a try... but with the new rules, I was admittedly surprised it wasn't given.

ouwet

Bench
I reckon that's a bit rich. Dubious call. Clear try? Yeah right.

Personally I thought it was a knock-on, and back in the day I wouldn't have given it a try... but with the new rules, I was admittedly surprised it wasn't given.

Look at the reply, there was Clearly no separation between ball and hand. It was a clear try!

Jasdragon

Juniors
No it was not a clear try, he had no control of that put down he stuffed it! You got beat you whinging dogs!

Latest posts