What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Fri DH :: Broncos 12 Rabbitohs 44 @ Suncorp

Round 19 :: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
And Queensland didn't seem to play with much presence until the last two minutes :)

Twigg

Juniors
Well I guess Hodges could wait outside after his match and then get Morris when the Bulldogs run out. :crazy:

Dee

Juniors
wow I have no idea who to tip in this one, with lockyer and thaiday out now, will be bloody close. I'm tempted to go to Souths but I don't have the balls :p

Timmah

Staff member
Cannot believe this isn't live. 10 minutes gone 0-all.

Timmah

Staff member
Five after halftime, Souths 20 Broncos 6 kick to come for the Bunnies. Knew it'd be right taking the gamble on the Bunnies. :D

Timmah

Staff member
South was a good tip :D 1/1

34-6... this is insane. Get a goat up ya Hodges!

salivor

First Grade
The only positive out of this is that Steve Michaels has surely played his last game in first grade this year. You'd think this was his first game of footy his reading of defence is so amateur.

Timmah

Staff member
Tony De Las Heras has been knocked unconscious by a knee from Tonie Carroll after Jamie Simpson went over him ... :| F**k.

Last edited: