What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Fri DH :: Broncos 12 Rabbitohs 44 @ Suncorp

Round 19 :: Broncos v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

benj4

Juniors
Time for us to start re-building for next year me thinks...

Ivan should start with dropping Steve Michaels and buying a couple of quality front rowers.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Always thought Souths were morals when Locky and Thaiday withdrew. The Bronc's are in trouble, pisspoor depth.

Azkatro

First Grade
Phil Haines came on to replace De Las Heras as the second referee. Does anyone know who replaced him as touch judge?

LeagueNut

First Grade
^ Not sure Az ... I saw Ben Cummins come down to the touchline but I'm not sure if he would have filled in or not.

Timmah

Staff member
Cummins is the ref for the second game. Doubt he would've done anything.

Twigg

Juniors
That's our season there.

We'll probably finish 10th.

Congratulations Souths. Well played.

Timmah

Staff member
You're still three points clear of the Bunnies tbh. When you get Locky back in R21, we'll get a true indication of how you're travelling.

Big Pete

Referee
Just an incredibly inept performance for all concerned for the Broncos and the refs. Badger is a dope and fortunately his results didn't influence the result but surely he needs to get his eyes checked.

Broncos fringe defence is woeful, Wallace, Parker and Michaels are a joke.

Cletus

First Grade
You're still three points clear of the Bunnies tbh. When you get Locky back in R21, we'll get a true indication of how you're travelling.

I doubt it, even when Lockyer has been playing they've been getting flogged and he's hardly going to stifen up their defence. The only person who could save them is Bennett, it's the end of an era for the Broncos.

andrew123

Juniors
michaels defintely had the worst defense, which wasnt helped by wallace as much. he read the plays poorly and remained on the puter, allowing many runs to go straight through the right side

BigJ

Juniors
how is that ref doing? when I saw the replay it just made be cringe. Copped a full knee to the head.... man, that was sick.