What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sat :: Sharks 26 Sea Eagles 32 @ Toyota

Round 19 :: Sharks v Sea Eagles

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Downie

Guest Moderator
Also, wasn't it Farrar that scored out last try? I thought it was, but then the commentators said Ballin even though the camera was focused on Farrar, and the LU updates guy reckons it was Ballin as well (though he also thought Adam Dykes scored for the Sharks tonight, so I'm not gonna take his word on it).

wittyfan

Referee
Also, wasn't it Farrar that scored out last try? I thought it was, but then the commentators said Ballin even though the camera was focused on Farrar, and the LU updates guy reckons it was Ballin as well (though he also thought Adam Dykes scored for the Sharks tonight, so I'm not gonna take his word on it).

Ballin and Farrar do look similar tbh.

t-ba

Post Whore
Will you be getting a pirate broadcast of the NPC to watch crater face sit on the Bench for Otago?

pantherz9103

First Grade
Sharks were hard done by. Barrett shouldn't have been sin binned. Another reason why the sin bin for 10 minutes should be obsolete. He made a good tackle and then slows play down a bit. Maybe give him 5 at the most.

Then Wolfmerkin took out Ferguson and it wasn't spotted. Manly were ordinary, I'm not buying the theory that they are 'back' or a serious shot at defending their title.

Inferno

Coach
Ass raped by the refs but also some soft defence.

How many f**ken times are we going to let Ballin score from dummy half!

BWNB

First Grade
So how bad were the refs tonight? (serious question) ( I didnt watch the game)
And what were the match stats, i have no idea where to find them.
That is possession and penalties

t-ba

Post Whore
Sharks were hard done by, and Manly were lucky to record a Win.

But guess what? Everyone is the victim of a couple of howlers through a season and that's football.

I'll take the two points just like Titans fans took the two against Manly.

BWNB

First Grade
Sharks were hard done by, and Manly were lucky to record a Win.

But guess what? Everyone is the victim of a couple of howlers through a season and that's football.

I'll take the two points just like Titans fans took the two against Manly.

Fair enough, owell it wont matter as our season is over; just hope we dont get the spoon.

Downie

Guest Moderator

Ballin and Farrar do look similar tbh.

MANLY 32 (B Farrar K Foran B Kite G Rose T Williams D Williams tries M Orford 4 goals)

Knew it :cool:

tye

Juniors
Foran looks the goods! I guess he is signed up by Manly.. Geez the refs are destroying the standard of footy.. They blow it up whenever they want for whatever they want..Personally i'm sick of it!!!

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
Foran looks the goods! I guess he is signed up by Manly.. Geez the refs are destroying the standard of footy.. They blow it up whenever they want for whatever they want..Personally i'm sick of it!!!

Foran is signed up for next season, but the strong mail is that he will be headed to the Roosters, possibly as early as next year but I doubt that

Personally, I wouldn't see the point in him going there to sit behind Carney/Anasta and Pearce. His path to NRL is far better at Manly imo