What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R19 Sun :: Roosters 24 Warriors 30 @ SFS

Round 19 :: Roosters v Warriors

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Symonds scores- slides between Ropati and Ah Van- not difficult

Meth

Staff member
It isn't that hard to differentiate Brown from Mannering, is it?

gong_eagle

First Grade
to rooster fans

a7a60ec1beaf328e98a3ed42d8c4373.gif

Rovelli

Bench
Very good second-half from the Warriors finally lands them a win. It's three games late, with three winnable matches slipping through our fingers...and we aren't making the playoffs without finishing unbeaten (fat chance).

Defense on the line early in the second-half was great, and was a turning point. Yet, when the Roosters got back in front late, you had that sinking feeling....but thank god, we actually won a game.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Entertaining game between two struggling sides. Good that they got to play eachother so they could both score more than 20 points. Roosters still a chance of avoiding the spoon, possibly at the expense of the Sharks or Parra, but they'll need to beat the Bunnies next week i reckon. I hope they get it though, as I think they deserve it, despite some improved showings.

sass

Juniors
oh man I am GUTTED. I feel like we just lost a gf or something.

I am officially insane.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
That was a terrible game, filled with geniused hilarious play. Awesome. Loved it.

Cleary still hasn't clicked that Matulino isn't a prop, but at least Matulino pushed wider and caused some havoc.

Seriously though, Blinky, J'Ro, Jones and Crumples all on the same side of the field?? WTF?? It's a shock that the Roosters only made half a dozen breaks down that side.

It's a win, I'll take it. Will give me something to hold onto when we return to form next week.