What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Fri :: Sea Eagles 44 Knights 20 @ Bluetongue

R20 Malcolm Reilly Shield :: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lambretta

First Grade
I'd have to agree with the summary posted a few posts back.

The losses of Gidley, Houston etc will be too much of a hurdle for Newcastle to overcome, and whilst playing Gosford is more of a home game for the Knights as their fans DO travel - the Sea Eagles should have sufficient fire power to win the battle.

Looking forward to this one immensely though and will watch with interest.

Rovelli

Bench
Think this will be close. Manly aren't the force they were in 2008 - at least not yet. Provided Kurt Gidley plays, Newcastle will hang around and could cause the 'upset' if Manly play like they have in the past two weeks. If Manly lift their game, they should win. Manly by 8.

bennoonthehill

Juniors
This game beautifully demonstrates the folly of allowing TV to decide which day games are played. Me and my mates all went up for the corresponding match last season and had a ball, but that game was on a saturday. On a friday though there's no way any of us are able to get home from work and then turn around and fight the friday night traffic leaving sydney to get to the game in time.

Anyway, Manly in a tight one.

Manly have been ordinary in the first 20 minutes. Only once did they look promising when they got a drop out and then let it roll 70 metres.

gong_eagle

First Grade
V57Ws0e9.jpeg