What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Fri :: Sea Eagles 44 Knights 20 @ Bluetongue

R20 Malcolm Reilly Shield :: Sea Eagles v Knights

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

user_nat

Coach
From looking at the first 5 minute on TV now, pretty surprising final score really.

edit: First 15 mins also.

Last edited:

Downie

Guest Moderator
:lol: Johns: I'm sorry Robbo but that's a fluke!

Have a cry man.

If it had been a Newcastle player it would have been 'Absolute perfection there!'.

I think Johns managed to relate everything to Newcastle tonight, twice he commented that Farrar was a Newcastle junior and 'good mates' with Mullen. Even when he's not playing he's gotta give his boy a mention! :crazy:

Sleep

Juniors
After the first fifteen minutes Newcastle just couldn't hang onto the ball. No excuses. They were terrible.

Manly are building some good momentum. Their run home isn't the toughest. At full strength they can really do some damage.

Apey

Staff member
we played sh*t, what's worse is they led me to believe we were a chance in the 15 minutes and then proceeded to crush the very hope and dreams they had built. :lol:

Dutchy

Immortal
Surprised nobody mentioned the knock on in the play the ball before the Knights 2nd try. Even Knights fans around me were surprised it didn't get called up.

ironhorse

Juniors
If it had been a Newcastle player it would have been 'Absolute perfection there!'.

I think Johns managed to relate everything to Newcastle tonight, twice he commented that Farrar was a Newcastle junior and 'good mates' with Mullen. Even when he's not playing he's gotta give his boy a mention! :crazy:

Its fair enough though,everybody knows hes a Newcastle man so it's not a problem ,no secrets ....absolutely no different to fatty Vautin over the years for your boys , again he makes no excuses - hes a manly man .must admit Ben Ikin used to sh*t me with his Brisbane bias tho :lol: but overall dont mind commentators coming from an honest viewpoint .If its transparent no problems from me ,love the passion .

Truthy746

Juniors
Impressive win by Manly, even with the Knights problems and them basically letting us back into the game. I think now as Gus said during the telecast, you can add Manly back into the list of premiership contenders if you hadn't already done so.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
lol at Manly fans, winning by 24 and still whinging about refereeing decisions...

Downie

Guest Moderator
lol at Manly fans, winning by 24 and still whinging about refereeing decisions...

Not every mention of something which may have gone against us (might as well include De Gois' obstruction ;-)) is a whinge Timmah. They're just discussing it.

Timmah

Staff member
Dutchy might've been discussing but gongy's "huge forward pass" call looks like whinging to me.

Oh well, Manly are still 6th, will be 7th after tonight.

MSIH

Bench
Dutchy might've been discussing but gongy's "huge forward pass" call looks like whinging to me.

Oh well, Manly are still 6th, will be 7th after tonight.

Check the ladder again champ.

We're sitting 5th.

Timmah

Staff member
I stand corrected. You're still below us, was my point :cool: