What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R20 Sat :: Cowboys 20 Panthers 28 @ Dairy Farmers

Round 20 :: Cowboys v Panthers

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigfoot

Juniors
Yeah Cowboys have probably been the better team, hopefully we can lift in the second half.
Cowboys will be running into the wind in the second half. Also, hopefully the refs even out the penalty count. :D

murraymob

Coach
we where always going to get that 2nd try .You have to prove he delibratly knocked it to take it off.There is no way of knowing that so benifit of doubt is there.
Was pleased to get level considering how much ball they had.At one stage penalties 4 to 0.Kicking game is good tonight.

RufusRex

Post Whore
interesting decisions tonight ... both panthers tries dubious .. Jennings offside and inside the 10 when bowen spilled it ... gordon passed to himself.

at the other end a flat thurston pass is called forward from a mile away with charlie looking like scoring ...

cowboys should feel very ripped off at half time.

Big Pete

Referee
That last try to Gordon was a joke. Deadset what's the point of having the rule when the video refs continue to ignore it?

sneaky

Juniors
I don't get knock ons any more ...he knocked it forward towards opposition dead ball line to gain an advantage:? that video ref is a lottery ...its going to cost a team a premiership this year

RufusRex

Post Whore
I don't get knock ons any more ...he knocked it forward towards opposition dead ball line to gain an advantage:? that video ref is a lottery ...its going to cost a team a premiership this year

its not a knock on .. it didnt touch the ground or an opposition player ... therefore definately not a knock on ...

BUT

it was a self pass - tap over the top to yourself and like the stewart one a year or so back should have been a penalty to the cowboys

sneaky

Juniors
I was reading this rule:

From the ARL's laws of the game....

"KNOCK-ON means to knock the ball towards the opponents' dead ball line with hand or arm, while playing at the ball."

"REBOUND is an ACCIDENTAL STRIKE: when a ball strikes a player who makes no attempt to play at the ball."

"A player shall be penalised if he deliberately knocks on."

"If, after knocking-on accidentally, the player knocking-on regains or kicks the ball before it touches the ground, then play shall be allowed to proceed."

Has this rule change this year? :?

RufusRex

Post Whore
cows ripped off again ... the play the ball was 90 degrees sideways and the video ref didnt even check it ... lol

sneaky

Juniors
Another knock on!!! what is going on here!!!! ....can the ball go forward now ...I am really confused ...somebody help me get my head around this please

StinkyPete

Juniors
WHATS GOING ON!?!?!?! i'm stealing my neighbours wireless internet right someone tell what was happend in this game?

RufusRex

Post Whore
panthers should never have been in this game ... their first 3 tries should have been disallowed and the cows had a potential try pulled back for a flat pass ...

joke ..

ah well .. as a dragons fan I dont really give a sh*t