What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R22 Sat :: Sea Eagles 22 Rabbitohs 36 @ Brookvale

Round 22 :: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pantherz9103

First Grade
I thought Tony Williams had 'arrived' last week with his 40 metre solo try against the Tigers, lol.

Garts

Bench
We have been dreadful. Too many mistakes, not being alert enough in defence. We do not deserve to win this one. But i am quitely confident we can come back.

How can a team go from red hot to woeful in 40 minutes of football? The Bunnies have plenty of interchange left for the second half. Manly need to wake up if they want to win this.

caspersparks

Juniors
i just dont understand, every game manly just go through a period where they are trying to play like sh*t and let teams score the softest tries... and f**k, t williams, again, and again, again.. learn how to play... so frustrating

Garts

Bench
Has Matai been taking tips from Williams? Why the f**k would he kick that ball on the 2nd tackle?

Crippler

Juniors
I mean seriously Bill Harrigan is suppose to be the best video ref but he has made at least 7 diabolical errors this year up in the box from memory

Last edited:
Manly look really flat...Orford is not effective tonight and they are getting dominated in the forwards.

Souths will win this but it will be close.

I mean seriously Bill Harrigan in suppose to be the best video ref but he has made at least 7 diabolical errors this year up in the box from memory

It how Hollywood ensures he stays in the spotlight. I think he got the no try to Lyon wrong as well as the try he gave to Manly.

Downie

Guest Moderator
Only good thing is that Souths haven't really looked THAT dangerous. 3 tries from kicks and another that would've been disallowed if the corner post was straight upright. Just gotta stop making stupid errors and giving away penalties down their end of the field, hope Souths make a few mistakes and we should win it.

Garts

Bench
Manly look really flat...Orford is not effective tonight and they are getting dominated in the forwards.

Souths will win this but it will be close.

I can not blame Orford for what is going on. Although he does need to step up. Most of their tries have come from errors by others in the team.

gong_eagle

First Grade
new pick of Tony Williams

eeyore15.gif

mrbishi

Juniors
god these refs..... how he ruled sandow knocked it on.... its going both ways for both teams, crap calls, makes me want to turn it off....

Latest posts