What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 R4 :: Sat 5:30pm :: Panthers 42 Tigers 22 @ CUA

Round 4 :: Panthers/Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussies1st

Staff member
Very open game, Tigers defence in the middle is pathetic. Panthers out wide are dodgy.

MacDougall

First Grade
Can the Tigers come back from a half time defecit again?

I must say they have been playing poorly. They don't look good with the ball in hand and look terrible in defense. Penrith should win from here but they would be a bit concerned with the Tigers second half performances in Rounds 1 and 3.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Honestly, if Coote should have been at least able to take his legs out from under him there. That was feeble.

Daddycool

Juniors
Come on Panthers!!!!

I'm 0-2 so far this weekend and I need you blokes to win. Hang in there.

Well done! 42-22. That was a super effort, backing up after a tough Monday night game to. Considering they were very unlucky against the Dogs, that's a great start to the year.

Last edited:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Yes! very pleased with how they have dug themselves out of a bad patch in the game and finished the game off nicely

Jono078

Referee
Geez im 0/3 now :(

Tigers hold an interesting record at the conclusion of this game.

They're the best attacking team this year... But also the worst defensive team.

Wow, Gibbs has the ball stripped away obviously, Lewis knocks on and Jennings throws a pass that was only 5 metres forward for the Pritchard try.
The ref takes out a player.
Payten throws a beautiful flat ball for a good try however the refs have their way.

All credit to the Panther who played well, but jeez, these refs need a new set of Labradores.

Wow, Gibbs has the ball stripped away obviously, Lewis knocks on and Jennings throws a pass that was only 5 metres forward for the Pritchard try.
The ref takes out a player.
Payten throws a beautiful flat ball for a good try however the refs have their way.

All credit to the Panther who played well, but jeez, these refs need a new set of Labradores.

That wouldnt be a tigers fan whinging about the refs would it??

I think it`s Michael Gordon. He`s always hit them nicely, he hits them straight like Witt, so he can get them from both sidelines.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don't understand how all the refs in the NRL from touch judges, through to video refs appear to be incompetent.

It blows my mind that the video ref can make mistakes anyway, but I think there is some kind of formula that suggests the more refs involved in a game of Rugby League the worse the average performance will be.

I don't support either sides playing tonight, but it was an average performance by the refs. Especially the last twenty minutes or so.