What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: R6 Sun :: Warriors 17 Roosters 16 @ Mt Smart

Round 6 :: Warriors or Roosters?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Warriors totally disorganised...Jones and Hohaia are getting slaughtered.

Hope this happens next week as well against the Storm !!.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I'm still baffled as to how Hohaia's wasn't a try.

are you kidding me?
Hohaia knew it, i knew it and so did everyone else, except the idiot commentators and NZ fans
he had absolute ZERO control on that footy... should never be awarded, like Wintersteins on Friday night

kingdamo

Juniors
Moon has been playing pretty well, Jones is a liability in defense and looks toothless in attack.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The ref is killing us with the penalties. Whenever the crowd boos he blows his bloody whistle. Fortunately the Warrirors drop it straight away every time.

As for the No Try, easy decision. You have to show you have control of the ball BEFORE you ground it. You can't drop the f**king thing and stick your hand on it simultaneously to it hitting the ground and expect to be given a try.

Good performance so far. Excellent defense again. We're so up and down.

kingdamo

Juniors
are you kidding me?
Hohaia knew it, i knew it and so did everyone else, except the idiot commentators and NZ fans
he had absolute ZERO control on that footy... should never be awarded, like Wintersteins on Friday night

Well, according to the rules it should have been a try.

Tommy Smith

Referee
are you kidding me?
Hurray, someone who understands the game.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Well, according to the rules it should have been a try.
Get a new rule book.

This simultaneous stuff is crap. That applies when the attacker and defender ground the ball at the same time. But not when an attacker has the ball, drops it and sticks his hand on it as it hits the ground! Thats called a knock on.

Eelectrica

Referee
Got no problem with the Hohai no try. Don't let go of the ball and the ref doesn't have to toss a coin. Simple.

kingdamo

Juniors
Get a new rule book.

This simultaneous stuff is crap. That applies when the attacker and defender ground the ball at the same time. But not when an attacker has the ball, drops it and sticks his hand on it as it hits the ground! Thats called a knock on.

Well he didn't drop the ball did he? He still had his hand on it, it isn't the simultaneous rule I am referring to. It is the separation rule.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Broncos get tries like the Hohaia one awarded but the Warriors don't. Having said that, the Warriors only have themselves to blame for a poor performance so far.

Martli

Coach
Jones in for the warriors. Finally. Using his typical run around, finally worked for once.

Eelectrica

Referee
Warriors finally on the board after after a questionable penalty. No one seemed to be obstructed from actually making a tackle.