What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 24 Dragons 10 @ Suncorp

Semi Final :: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

aussie7798

First Grade
why was that not a try to cooper that has been a try all year there was no seperation of the ball from arm

Meth

Staff member
Weyman's been crap tonight, as have the entire Dragons' forwards pack and interchange forwards

Ridders

Coach
Where is Maestro?

Poor merkin should have spent less time bitching about Bulldog conspiracies :lol:

Eelectrica

Referee
I wonder what Doust will do with all his t-shirts?

Score for Vinnies. :lol:

All remaining clubs are going to have T-shirts printed now. I think they end up in third world countries.
Someone somewhere is wearing a T-shirt that say Parra 2001 premiers :lol:

Dragon

Coach
The worst part is the last 20 mins they have actually come to life... but for the first 60 we were a wreck.

Well played Brisbane. All the best to the remaining teams

jarro

Juniors
Yeah baby !!!!!!!!!!!!

Great win from the mighty Broncos :D

Bring on the Storm next week :x

Lambretta

First Grade
So who wants to go to the Dragons forum to give them some helpful hints on what to do with all those Grand Final tickets they've bought?

mongoose

Coach
How many times have the commentators brought up 56 nil. Its the only advertisement the raiders have got from channel 9 this year.

We beat both these sides this year in consecutive weeks and seemed to send them both in different directions. One went up and one went down.

Congratulations to the Broncos. Wouldn't mind it if they won. Next year the Dragons should ban going for 2 if it is nil all becuase it has never worked for us ever. A what could have been year again for the Dragons and to be honest, that occurs more than it should with us. Disappointed with the way the boys played in the last 5 weeks, disappointed with how some fans dropped the team when it got too tough. Oh well, that's footy.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Pathetic game by the Dragons. Minor premiers knocked out without firing a shot and giving the Broncos some further momentum. But Wallace should be out and maybe Hunt, so the Bronco journey should end next week. But If they do make the grand final, I'm seriously considering not even watching it. Just follow the scores casually.

I couldn't understand why the Dragons kept kicking across field to the right side every single time. It didn't work at first and never worked. I feel sorry for their fans but the whole "OKI Chokey" thing is a bit of a laugh :lol:

Apey

Staff member
I wonder how much Gus has bet on the Dragon's the way he is willing them on. "This set, this has to be set the Dragons score."

He was terrible the whole game. It's annoying when you notice it early.

Dragons the first team to win the minor premiership and go out in straight sets - ouch.

Congrats to Broncos, well deserved. Next week will be a cracker.

Latest posts