What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

09 :: SF2 Sat :: Broncos 24 Dragons 10 @ Suncorp

Semi Final :: Broncos v Dragons

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dee

Juniors
choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke....................

choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke

CHOKE!

Spuddicus

Juniors
choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke....................

choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke choke

CHOKE!

:clap::clap::clap:

Cletus

First Grade
Awesome game to watch. Poore got owned for the whole game and they just couldn't get on top of the Broncos forwards. Hopefully it will be an Eels Broncos final, it would be a great game.

munge

Juniors
broncos beat dragons 24-10 and now play the storms at melbourne

and parra play bulldogs at anz

_Johnsy

Referee
I'm glad he posted it here, I turned the tv off with disgust 1/2 way through the 2nd half.

user_nat

Coach
Commentary really annoyed me again for the second game in a row, you really shouldn't be able to tell which team the commentary team are going for so easily. Like Rabs in Morris' second try "Oh yes! Their in!".

Good game otherwise.

And Dragons fans don't have that much to be upset by, you guys have a had great season overall (could be so much worse).

Last edited:

Country Bronco

Juniors
I'm still fairly inebriatated. So i'll say onward and upward broncos and commiserations dragons and dragons supporters. For munge or minge whatever your name is, I'm with you brother, both today and tomorrow.:D. We accept all types!!!!1

Shorty

Staff member
Oh dear, choked again.
Um and as for Broncos supporters at the game - Seriously could you find any more sore winners?
Throwing beer at the away supporters bay is not called for.

DeeJ

Bench
Haha, did you happened to be in the middle of that fight where the police had to come in?

Big Pete

Referee
:lol: This thread is hilarious. So much NSW bias, ahh I love this website!

The 'secret' to beating the Dragons is...to establish an early lead! The Dragons cannot play from behind and their basic style of football isn't enough to penetrate the scoreboard. On the other hand, if you let them get infront, it's a completely different ball game.

The Broncos first twenty was by far the best performance of the finals, they played as if it was a State of Origin tonight and the results speak volumes for the Broncos.

At the end of the day, the result was more, the Broncos were that good rather than the Dragons were that poor.

Tough luck though Dragons fans, your mob is awesome and I'm sorry for the hospitality shown at the game.