What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$1.2 million out of the cap. who will be pushed out for Burgess?

doyen

Bench
i'm drinking some now! :cool:

Me too!!

I'm not sure the affect it's having on me though--it may be turning me into a cranky,crazy bastard!!

I have to admit that there is quite a volume of wine mixed with the green tea though!!

Maybe they don't mix real well!

A wine in one hand--green tea in the other!!!!!!!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Me too!!

I'm not sure the affect it's having on me though--it may be turning me into a cranky,crazy bastard!!

I have to admit that there is quite a volume of wine mixed with the green tea though!!

Maybe they don't mix real well!

A wine in one hand--green tea in the other!!!!!!!!

All you need to change is in future have an energy drink and pills!!! Ooooppssss I shouldn't have said that!!!!!!! (Just popped into my head).

southsport

First Grade
Think again R20, have you heard anything about James re-signing with the Titans, funny he hasn't re-signed yet. We are very very close to getting our man

Big man, do you have any contacts where you obtain your info?

Pommy

Coach
Looks like Titans have enough money and more of a reason to sign a certain QLD rep now.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Get ready champ we are one step away from securing the best attacking centre in the NRL.

I hope so, but Broncos could also get him.

The fact it'll be a shock/uproar whatever Gould said was something like that, could be Broncos somehow fit Te'o and Roberts in.

Don't rule out Cowboys either.

Souths are an outside chance imo.

Obviously I hope you are right.

doyen

Bench
What do you make of it southsport???

Broncos favourites imo to get him.

Looks like a tailor-made fit for the Broncs--Hodges out,Roberts in;on the same dosh!!

The Broncs provides the style of play which would suit him well & a v/good chance of a p/ship!!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Looks like a tailor-made fit for the Broncs--Hodges out,Roberts in;on the same dosh!!

The Broncs provides the style of play which would suit him well & a v/good chance of a p/ship!!

Definitely a possibility.

Uproar could be Broncos fit in Te'o too.