What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin II | Wed 16 Jun | QLD 34-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin II - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Beau Scott no where to be f**king seen. I agree with previous post, it will be a win if Thaiday is in hospital tonight with broken bones

You're a stain on the Raiders supporter base you f**king psychopath. You and Timbo would get on well together, breaking players' bones before setting them on fire.

Psycho.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Hahahahaaa gidley hitting the decoy. If you plan on only playing him at 9 pick f*cking farah on the bench

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Gus is right atm. There is very little cohesion in the NSW side. The queensland side is like a club side they are so together but NSW is like a group of strangers.

Noa

First Grade
Ummm his arms were held.

I dare say he would have been like the hulk on joey pills if he were given any room to swing them.

Not talking about the fight, im talking in general when he's about to be tackled.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
You're a stain on the Raiders supporter base you f**king psychopath. You and Timbo would get on well together, breaking players' bones before setting them on fire.

Psycho.

Skeepe, I am going to grind your bones to make my bread.

Fein

First Grade
Could the nsw dragons players be any worse? Fmd as soon as there's somethingto play for these spastics go to water

Dead right.

That choking culture can't escape them.

Creagh is an utter homo.

I'll give Weyman credit for at least having a go.

Moffo

Referee
Where are we going to score? No flair an so slow. Only hayne and Morris have pace ffs

Meth

Staff member
For all of Cooper's defensive frailties tonight, he actually looks the most likely; Barrett needs to direct play down that side

Psycho.

I'm a stain? You're the sole f**king reason Raiders supporters have a bad name on LU you inbred whinging merkin

m0nty

Juniors
I guess Johns was right. They did have to stop that b**** merkin. Plus the other b**** merkin, then there was the b**** merkin on the other side, then a w**** merkin, a few more w**** merkins and finally some more b**** merkins.