What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin II | Wed 16 Jun | QLD 34-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin II - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Our front row was sodimized, time for some new blood thereSnowden,Mannah and Douglas would be a good start.

White still living of one arsey punch.

Someone break Luke O'Donnell's head, I don't care, he's going to miss the next 15 games anyway

Yeah and who is going to do that!

Queensland are a great football team, but in saying that, they are the biggest bunch of he pussy crybabies whingers to grace the field.

I hope Luke gets back to training and gives Johnny a nice little uppercut!

Chook Norris

First Grade
i h8 Gidley well and truly

of course none of this is his fault, but jeez he's an inadequate f**ck!!

we have no flair.. nothing

white's crap, weyman's being dominated

heck i don't think i'm making sense anymore

Apey

Staff member
NSW need a f**king rev up, so many players don't even look interested.

Gaba

First Grade
who ever thought nsw was ever going to win this with no plans Bellamy and pearce at halfback pearce is not attacking half he is only a kicker.

Do not know anything about rugby league ...

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dont know what was worse, giddley's attempt to get over the ball or our wingers running past the ball as defense
ive never seen morris, cooper or monaghan ever do that, must be some sort of tactical ploy

Ladmate

Bench
Anyone see how Ennis is a f**king coward and didn't get involved. Then he pulls Hannant's face from behind him.

This bitch is our hooker.

Packy

Bench
LOD defs had too many pingers in the 90's and it has surely affected his brain, but f**k me dead I would get up swinging too if I was mobbed by 10 poofs in pink.

Moffo

Referee
And ennis and hannant are team mates. That is the problem with the dogs, they don't get along

ironhorse

Juniors
Look at them all sitting around listening to captain Bellamy ,what a fraud . what a joke he has won nothing in how many origins now . His premierships were won with twice the salary cap of every other team . He is a myth .

Noa

First Grade
I'll say it one more time Blues fans, QLD have 5 of the greatest players of all time, thats why your losing. Not the coach, not the players, not the selec....well they dont help, especailly one dominant selector with his philosophies on the game.

Until NSW has some great players come along or QLD big-5 slow down this is the way its going to be.

Latest posts