What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin II | Wed 16 Jun | QLD 34-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin II - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rodent

Bench
Beau Scott knockers must be blind. Even the King Wally Lewis bagged him for the last try Qld scored when it was Nathan Hindmash who was LAZY and dawdling back and got caught out. Beau has done well but Cooper/Morris had a shocker for the 2nd try.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Ennis is doing fine, no reason to drop him.

Barretts kicking game is bloody aweful and our edge second rowers arent making any sort of penetration, cant even get a quick play the ball.

The attack in the backline is dead once it gets to Waterhouses or Creaghs hands, after that we have Scott and Cooper. They are playing admirable, but they are in attacking positions and there is nothing doing there. Forwards need more offloads.

We are terrible. Qld are great. Congratulations Qld you might get a record score against this rabble. Can't believe some of the piss poor players gracing the NSW shirt like Beau Scott, Luke O'Donnell, Gidley.

A couple of suggested new foundations

f**k off Craig Bellamy- FOCB

f**k off Laurie Daley- FOLD

Apey

Staff member
Who is responsible for a lack of hunger in the team?

Is it the captain/coach or is it the players? The coach should be motivating the team. The captain should be motivating the team (f**king hard to do from the bench, /facepalm).

At the same time though, do these guys really need motivation?? They're playing for their f**king state!

We are terrible. Qld are great. Congratulations Qld you might get a record score against this rabble. Can't believe some of the piss poor players gracing the NSW shirt like Beau Scott, Luke O'Donnell, Gidley.

A couple of suggested new foundations

f**k off Craig Bellamy- FOCB

f**k off Laurie Daley- FOLD
+1

oh and
f**k off selectors too

Fein

First Grade
Beau Scott knockers must be blind. Even the King Wally Lewis bagged him for the last try Qld scored when it was Nathan Hindmash who was LAZY and dawdling back and got caught out. Beau has done well but Cooper/Morris had a shocker for the 2nd try.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The blind mouse has spoken.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Shillo is an absolute beast at the moment. The man once dubbed the Pillow by idiot rooster supporters is really a top prop forward now.

I'll say it one more time Blues fans, QLD have 5 of the greatest players of all time, thats why your losing. Not the coach, not the players, not the selec....well they dont help, especailly one dominant selector with his philosophies on the game.

Until NSW has some great players come along or QLD big-5 slow down this is the way its going to be.

The NSW team has been picked to defend. Utterly awful selection against a team with such good attack that you can't stop it. NSW selectors have no idea about Rugby League.

This is the first time I've done channel surfing during an origin match, because I already know the outcome before the match has started. Doesn't require me to be psychic.

If NSW team is like this in the third game I will not bother watch it at all.

Last edited:

Didgi

That was forward :lol:

Try to Tonga??!?!???! He's the only one not to have one yet.

Jono078

Referee
Well they'll get another try from a forward pass.

But anyway sooooooo f**king hopeless!!!!

Latest posts