What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | Origin II | Wed 16 Jun | QLD 34-6 NSW | Suncorp

Origin II - WHO WILL WIN?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ghoulies

Bench
Close between Slater and Lockyer as to who was better. I'd have gone for Slater, but I'm happy for Locky nonetheless.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Rubbish display from NSW. Shameful.

They need to start again and they need to get rid of Bellamy.

Will be interesting to see if they can get a respectable crowd at ANZ. They should move it to the SFS for effect.

Game III

Hayne
Morris
Morris
Tahu
Jennings
Soward
??????
Tolman
Farah
Douglas
Hindmarsh
Lewis
Gallen

Idris
Lahrs
Waterhouse
Douglas

MacDougall

First Grade

Will be interesting to see if they can get a respectable crowd at ANZ. They should move it to the SFS for effect.

Game III

Hayne
Morris
Morris
Tahu
Jennings
Soward
??????
Tolman
Farah
Douglas
Hindmarsh
Lewis
Gallen

Idris
Lahrs
Waterhouse
Douglas

If it's really a question mark then it has to be Pearce I guess.

Your team is great except you have Douglas twice and Tahu is sh*t. Snowden for one of the Douglas's and Tahu for Lawrence and ding ding ding there is a great side.

skeepe

Immortal
NSW might want to look at a fullback who doesn't get caught out of position in almost every set. Just sayin.

Eelementary

Post Whore

Game III

Hayne
Morris
Morris
Tahu
Jennings
Soward
??????
Tolman
Farah
Douglas
Hindmarsh
Lewis
Gallen

Idris
Lahrs
Waterhouse
Douglas

Great side. I'd add Mannah on the bench for Douglas though. ;)

Eelementary

Post Whore
If it's really a question mark then it has to be Pearce I guess.

Your team is great except you have Douglas twice and Tahu is sh*t. Snowden for one of the Douglas's and Tahu for Lawrence and ding ding ding there is a great side.

Tahu is not sh*t. He's just in horrible, horrible form.

Timmah

Staff member
I'm even happy if they don't pick a single Bulldog.

Reason Idris is there is that for all his defensive deficiencies, he can make a rampaging run, which noone seemed to be able to do tonight.

I can't agree with Pearce - even in a losing side in Game I Noddy looked more controlled.

With your comments in mind:

Jarryd Hayne
Brett Morris
Josh Morris
Chris Lawrence
Michael Jennings
Jamie Soward
Mitchell Pearce or Brett Kimmorley
Aiden Tolman
Robbie Farah
Luke Douglas
Nathan Hindmarsh
Luke Lewis
Paul Gallen

Jamal Idris
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Trent Waterhouse
Kade Snowden, Tim Mannah or Jason King

Last edited:

skeepe

Immortal

Wow. What a shock. You'd be happy if the team coming last didn't have a player in Origin. I'd imagine the rest of the NSW fans would be f**king ECSTATIC if those absolute failures are ignored. They bloody should be.

Noticed that, despite this astounding proclamation, you still included two of the losers in your team. :crazy:

MacDougall

First Grade

Reason Idris is there is that for all his defensive deficiencies, he can make a rampaging run, which noone seemed to be able to do tonight.

I can't agree with Pearce - even in a losing side in Game I Noddy looked more controlled.

With your comments in mind:

Jarryd Hayne
Brett Morris
Josh Morris
Chris Lawrence
Michael Jennings
Jamie Soward
Mitchell Pearce or Brett Kimmorley
Aiden Tolman
Robbie Farah
Luke Douglas
Nathan Hindmarsh
Luke Lewis
Paul Gallen

Jamal Idris
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs
Trent Waterhouse
Kade Snowden, Tim Mannah or Jason King

You won't find a bigger non Dogs Idris sympathiser than me. I dig him on the bench, so long as they feel like they don't need another forward there. He can be the NSW teams Daniel Fitzhenry I suppose. The only other things I could pick out of your side is that there really needs to be two pure props on the bench. What's the point of Lahrs, a guy who may be an ok prop but doesn't play there for CANBERRA ffs, playing as a bench prop. Waterhouse was pretty crap so I'd turf him and give LOD another chance to psych up at the Maroons and Lahrs should go for someone like Snowden, Tim Mannah or Keith Galloway. It is a dead rubber after all. Jason King doesn't need to play either. I can't justify picking Kimmorley though. Dead rubber, winning is pointless, this IS a game we can pick a team for the future. Pearce is the only guy I can think of gaining anything from it. Maybe Wallace? His team is going pretty damn well.

Eaglestar

Juniors
does'nt matter what NSW field as a side. Qld just 2 good maybe in 2 or 3 years NSW might win a series lol.. They may win the last game like last year. Only because QLD won already they won't try as hard in last game lol

Timmah

Staff member
Wow. What a shock. You'd be happy if the team coming last didn't have a player in Origin. I'd imagine the rest of the NSW fans would be f**king ECSTATIC if those absolute failures are ignored. They bloody should be.

Noticed that, despite this astounding proclamation, you still included two of the losers in your team. :crazy:

1. f**k off you Queensland merkin.

2. There are three teams beneath us on the ladder last I checked.

3. One of your states best is the captain of the team coming second last. Yet he's still picked and still one of the best.

4. WTF? I said "I'm even happy if they don't", saying it won't offend me like it has in the past if they don't bother picking anyone from our club for the third game. Doesn't mean I personally wouldn't pick them - two entirely different things.

5. f**k off you Queensland merkin.

Timmah

Staff member
macdougall, only reason i left LOD out is because there's buckleys and none chance of him playing game three :lol:

skeepe

Immortal
You won't find a bigger non Dogs Idris sympathiser than me. I dig him on the bench, so long as they feel like they don't need another forward there. He can be the NSW teams Daniel Fitzhenry I suppose. The only other things I could pick out of your side is that there really needs to be two pure props on the bench. What's the point of Lahrs, a guy who may be an ok prop but doesn't play there for CANBERRA ffs, playing as a bench prop. Waterhouse was pretty crap so I'd turf him and give LOD another chance to psych up at the Maroons and Lahrs should go for someone like Snowden, Tim Mannah or Keith Galloway. It is a dead rubber after all. Jason King doesn't need to play either. I can't justify picking Kimmorley though. Dead rubber, winning is pointless, this IS a game we can pick a team for the future. Pearce is the only guy I can think of gaining anything from it. Maybe Wallace? His team is going pretty damn well.

Learoyd-Lahrs made more metres than any other NSW forward.

skeepe

Immortal
1. f**k off you Queensland merkin.

2. There are three teams beneath us on the ladder last I checked.

3. One of your states best is the captain of the team coming second last. Yet he's still picked and still one of the best.

4. WTF? I said "I'm even happy if they don't", saying it won't offend me like it has in the past if they don't bother picking anyone from our club for the third game. Doesn't mean I personally wouldn't pick them - two entirely different things.

5. f**k off you Queensland merkin.

:lol:

Little bit touchy tonight aren't we.

Latest posts