What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Footy-Fan

Juniors
Don't really care about the outcome of the game but the Chooks are getting smashed by the refs here today. Good to see Gasnier get a premiership though.

Eelectrica

Referee
I can see the Roosters winning this comfortably like the did against the Titans if the Dragons don't get there act together early.

Did I say Roosters? I meant Dragons ;-)
Poor Smithy, well he's getting closer. Was still in at half time at least.

skeepe

Immortal
I can live with that call. Wasn't conclusive and the benefit should go to the attacking team.

Ladmate

Bench
Tigers weren't robbed, all penalties were more than justified, in fact they should have been penalised more.

Dragons were offside as much as the Tigers, the Darius Boyd knock on at the play the ball, the knees that cause Lote's ribs to be broken.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
The refs won't let the Roosters come back.

They may as well bring back the biff and beat the sh*t out of evryone, including the refs

m0nty

Juniors
As a neutral observer, I am astounded that the "benefit of the doubt" rule allows obviously bogus tries like that to be awarded. It clearly bounced off the bicep of the Rooster tackler.