What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lsta5838

Juniors
Not sure if mentioned, but I think a game changer was when Perritt was penalised for taking Morris while he was in the air. Did you see Hornby run Perritt off the ball? Really should have been penalty to Roosters.. Not to the Dragons

skeepe

Immortal
I knew we wouldn't get through the game without Warea-Hargreaves thuggishness going on show.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
This is sickening.

Say what you like about the AFL. I'd take 2 grand finals over this conspiracy type refereeing. I honestly would

skeepe

Immortal
Not sure if mentioned, but I think a game changer was when Perritt was penalised for taking Morris while he was in the air. Did you see Hornby run Perritt off the ball? Really should have been penalty to Roosters.. Not to the Dragons

Completely and utterly wrong. The right call was made.

Morris dropped it before Perrett got to him. Not to mention Hornby going right out of his way to block him

Get your eyes checked

Latest posts