What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
It disgusts me how the commentators and all league personalities and shows just tow the line.

They never really question sh*t. Gus, who is forever sh*tting on ref calls, doesn't even mention bad calls in the grand final

what a fat prick

Canard

Immortal
Clive Churcill? Im going to call a smokey and say Nathan Fein I reckon he has had a blinder, and had a hand in almost every Dragons try.

skeepe

Immortal
It's not hard to. After 3 wrongfully awarded tries it's pretty easy to blame the ref.

EVer heard of the butterfly effect, dumb merkin?

:lol:

There have been two incorrectly awarded tries, one for the Dragons, the other for the Roosters. No overall effect to the result.

Robbo De Lechez

Juniors
It disgusts me how the commentators and all league personalities and shows just tow the line.

They never really question sh*t. Gus, who is forever sh*tting on ref calls, doesn't even mention bad calls in the grand final

what a fat prick

He questioned the Anasta try. Although he was in the minority on that one.

Seriously, refs are no where near as bad as some of you make out.

What??
I haven't gone through this thread, but are people bitching about refs cause if so ...

WHAT THE F*CK ARE THESE PEOPLE SMOKING??

There has been absolutely nothing wrong with the officiating this game (except the occasion odd call or non-call, which have gone BOTH ways)

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Seriously, refs are no where near as bad as some of you make out.

Yes they are. Watch the SL grand final

If these guys aren't up to professional standard they should bring in some pom refs.

The refereeing this game has been a disgrace.

Roosters have had a legit try disallowed and the Dragons have had 3 tries allowed that shouldn't have been.

If they isn't bad reffing i don't know what is