What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
You should petition admin to have your name changed to "This Year." for the next 31 days :lol:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
If you keep bumping I can always lock it, you know :)

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You're not that mean Tim.

32-8

26-0 in the second half.

Sweet Sixteen.

Ulysseus

Bench
Sigh, I love going through this thread, it mirrors parts of the game so closely (by the clock) if not accurately.
You can tell when the Roosters were in with a shot, the bravado runs rampant, people start making 'choke' calls, and then when it all starts to come apart the usual suspects (f**kwits, morons, Raiders_Preimers, RugbyHighlights etc) throw the biggest tantrum known to man and turn on the water works like a scolded child once they realise the roosters were dead and buried (shortly after Nightingale scored).

BTW, on the Morris "push in the back" non penalty, f**k me dead, to fall over from that was basically taking a dive.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Sigh, I love going through this thread, it mirrors parts of the game so closely (by the clock) if not accurately.
You can tell when the Roosters were in with a shot, the bravado runs rampant, people start making 'choke' calls, and then when it all starts to come apart the usual suspects (f**kwits, morons, Raiders_Preimers, RugbyHighlights etc) throw the biggest tantrum known to man and turn on the water works like a scolded child once they realise the roosters were dead and buried (shortly after Nightingale scored).

BTW, on the Morris "push in the back" non penalty, f**k me dead, to fall over from that was basically taking a dive.

:lol::lol: The deluded whinging is pure gold

thommo4pm

Coach
It's a new year and in 10 months time we'll be the first club since Brisbane to win back to back titles. :D