What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ulysseus

Bench
To the arseclown that said Hornby was offside towards the end, you might want to check the attached picture.
A few Roosters standing offside, but no Hornby.
The footage can make you a liar.
Hormby is allowed to stand there, the fact that the Roosters players thought Soward was going to shoot for a field goal is their own fault.

Attachments

• hornby1.jpg
    hornby1.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 46

TheFrog

Coach
Congratulations to the Premiers, the Dragons. Best team all year and were never going to lose once they hit the front and once they started holding onto the ball. Very happy to see the Minor Premiers win the comp for the first time in 7 years.

Roosters looked to have a shot in the first half, but really, were never the 2nd best side in the comp. The true Grand Final was played last week, I feel. This is the problem with both the McIntyre and the AFL systems. The two best teams don't necessarily play in the decider.

Kind of a drab game, I thought, especially all the unforced errors in the first half.

The first Dragons try clearly should not have been given, and Archer knew it. So the Roosters got all the calls until they scored, which also should not have been given. After that the refereeing wasn't too bad.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Congratulations to the Dragons and I hope the test selectors richly reward the 2010 Premiers with selection in the 4 nations.

Potentials include Darius Boyd, Michael Weyman, Ben Creagh, Neville Costigan, Brett Morris. Not sure if Cooper or Gasnier have much chance but you never know how much the Premiers tag can influence the selectors.

Big Pete

Referee

adamkungl

Immortal
Congrats Saints. A thoroughly domanant second half.

I'm gutted. This is the worst i've ever felt after a football match.

adamkungl

Immortal
Roosters looked to have a shot in the first half, but really, were never the 2nd best side in the comp.

You're a prick. Roosters beat everyone they needed to to be here. They were one win away from second place. I am not going to listen to useless Panfers fans put sh*t on what we achieved this year. Get f**ked. Go Easts.

Mind you, we could have half the NZ side lol.

You're a prick. Roosters beat everyone they needed to to be here. They were one win away from second place. I am not going to listen to useless Panfers fans put sh*t on what we achieved this year. Get f**ked. Go Easts.

:clap:

Congrats Saints. A thoroughly domanant second half.

I'm gutted. This is the worst i've ever felt after a football match.

I think I felt this crap after 2003...maybe. The two were the same, you could feel it slipping away.

CMUX

Congratulations to the Premiers, the Dragons. Best team all year and were never going to lose once they hit the front and once they started holding onto the ball. Very happy to see the Minor Premiers win the comp for the first time in 7 years.

Roosters looked to have a shot in the first half, but really, were never the 2nd best side in the comp. The true Grand Final was played last week, I feel. This is the problem with both the McIntyre and the AFL systems. The two best teams don't necessarily play in the decider.

Kind of a drab game, I thought, especially all the unforced errors in the first half.

The first Dragons try clearly should not have been given, and Archer knew it. So the Roosters got all the calls until they scored, which also should not have been given. After that the refereeing wasn't too bad.

Whatever idiot. We got to the grand final and deserved to be there.

In regards to the two tries you mentioned, the lead up to the dragons one he was clearly out and our first try was 50/50 (according to commentators anyways). Still, the dragons did what they had to do and deserved to win.

thommo4pm

Coach
You came on here and criticized the NRL for allegedly using the soldiers to glorify the GF. You then proceeded, ON A THREAD ABOUT THE GRAND FINAL, continued to push your propaganda on the rest of us regarding the war in Afghanistan.

You have lost a sh*t load of credibility aswell.

When did he have any?
The person in question is an embarassment to himself.

pantherz9103

First Grade
The Roosters- only 1 Grand Final win in the last 35 years and that one was a Clayton's after the dominant Bulldogs got kicked out.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Lol you're truly pathetic ;)

Why don't you say the same about your new team the Dragons?

How are the Dragons my team? I just went for them in the gf you fool. Tbh, I took little pleasure from the Dragons winning, more relief that the no junior latte sippers didn't win it.

Geohood

Bench
No worries mate, now the statement you said about the Roosters apply to the Dragons, thats all ;)

beave

Coach
Does Soward have downsyndrome? Fat merkin

I hope you woke up this morning hungover and once scrolled through your ramblings on here, you were then highly embarrassed at the utter diatribe you sprouted in here yesterday. For your sake, I hope you were on the piss......

Last edited: