What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 PREMIERS | Dragons 32-8 Roosters | Grand Final | ANZ

2010 NRL PREMIERS - who will it be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jason Maher

Immortal
The dragons imo would have won regardless, just. But to win on the back of such biased refereeing, it taints the victory, it taints the sh*t out of it.

Actually, it makes it that much sweeter, because I get to enjoy dickheads like your good self dribbling sh*t because they can't hack the result. :D

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Actually, it makes it that much sweeter, because I get to enjoy dickheads like your good self dribbling sh*t because they can't hack the result. :D

Haha ain't that the truth. The refereeing was poor, but it didn't impact the result. With that being said, I'm stoked with the win, and all the people who refuse to cope with the loss and blame all and sundry are just making this week even more entertaining.

At the end of the day, the record books will only show the Roosters being beaten by 24 points. The politics will be forgotten.

Chook Norris

First Grade
So the Dragons is a clayton's as well?

his post doesn't necessarily imply that, but his true perception is that the Dragons are just as "poor" a team :lol:

edit: my bad, forgot about the Melbourne fiasco lol

Last edited:

TheFrog

Coach
You're a prick. Roosters beat everyone they needed to to be here. They were one win away from second place.

The Tigers were robbed blind in the Roosters game, and again vs the Dragons. It is my view that they were the 2nd best side this year. The system does not ensure that the two best teams meet in the GF.

Two wins from 2nd place actually, unless that one win was by 108 points, or by 32 against the side that did come 2nd (instead of losing by 22). One more win might have put the Roosters into 3rd or 4th place.

They didn't have a lot to offer in the 2nd half, the Tigers certainly troubled the winners far more the previous week.

Last edited:

j0nesy

Bench
The Tigers were robbed blind in the Roosters game, and again vs the Dragons. It is my view that they were the 2nd best side this year. The system does not ensure that the two best teams meet in the GF.

Two wins from 2nd place actually, unless that one win was by 108 points, or by 32 against the side that did come 2nd (instead of losing by 22). One more win might have put the Roosters into 3rd or 4th place.

They didn't have a lot to offer in the 2nd half, the Tigers certainly troubled the winners far more the previous week.

That's finals footy mate, it's the system we've been playing for years. The best two teams in September played in the grand final. The Tigers were not robbed against either team, they were outplayed in the 2nd half by both teams. It is an 80 minute game, or 100 minutes... :)

Lambretta

First Grade
How are the Dragons my team? I just went for them in the gf you fool. Tbh, I took little pleasure from the Dragons winning, more relief that the no junior latte sippers didn't win it.

I wonder how much money it would take to knock that rather pathetic chip off your shoulder?

pantherz9103

First Grade
I wonder how much money it would take to knock that rather pathetic chip off your shoulder?

What's it to you if I bad mouth your club? Life's like that 'haters' gonna hate and I'm a Roosters hater. But I actually quite liked them last week with their magnificent 24 point loss.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
It can't slip down the board until Round 1 next year :?