What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MacDougall

First Grade
I don't know why the Raiders are such favourites here. The Tigers are actually going to run out stronger this week than last week. Nobody is rubbed out except Daniela but he has been replaced by Lawrence. The Tigers and Roosters were basically unable to be split yet the Roosters go into their game huge favourites and the Tigers go in huge underdogs.

Anyone else get the feeling there is going to be a massive ambush?

Chief_Chujo

First Grade
Yep. I just hope the players haven't been listening to the media. Anything but our best and we lose tonight.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Of course the Raiders haven't been listening to the media (at least I hope) blind freddy could see the Tigers have been foxing all week.

typicalfan

Coach
If this were being played at the SFS I would say Tigers would be slight favourites. Momentum means a lot in semi finals and the Raiders have it although they haven't been at their best for the last fortnight.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Just need total intensity to try and tire the Tigers out. They just came off a 100 minute epic. The side can't be at 100 percent. Target the guys like Marshall have TLL and Shillington run a lot of traffic at him. Even if that means putting TLL out a little wider occasionally.

Either way......its been a cracker year for the Raiders.

EDIT

I am watching the Raiders/Saints game from last year. Terry Campese don't be TOO intense. The last thing the side needs is for you to spend 10 in the bin.

gronkathon

First Grade
Raiders are deserved favourites considering momentum.

Looking forward to what is hopefully a cracking match

TheFrog

Coach
I don't know why the Raiders are such favourites here.

The Raiders are very very tough at home, and have been playing pretty good, thats why they are favourites. They have won their last two only narrowly, and are due for a loss, but you wouldn't bet against them this week.

I do feel for the Tigers having to play away in this game (and Panthers too, although they don't have to leave Sydney so its not so bad for them, although really the game should be at a neutral ground, such as ANZ). Something has to be done about how home grounds are decided in the second week, the current system has been widely criticised and rightly so. How about most wins (including Finals Week 1)?

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
Woo Hoo just got home from work and now I am ready for the game :)

This really is a 50 50 game both teams will have there chances and it will be whoever take them will get the win.

During the season I tip with my head but come finals I go with the heart so Tigers by 1 in golden point