What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'10 | SF1 - W4 v L2 | Fri | Raiders 24-26 Tigers | Canberra (CAN elim)

Semi Final Result: Raiders v Tigers

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mr. Snrub

Juniors
To the last 8 posts. Get a f**king life. No one cares about anything that any of you are saying.

p.s..Raiders by 8

dragondad

First Grade
I disagree, Steven Clarke anyone?

You could bring that up,but then you could bring up his disallowed try to Jamal Idris last year at Kogarah.

Also that Clark was the referee in 99 when we beat the Sharks in the Prelim Final and was afterwards awarded the 99 Grand Final,only for the decision to be changed and given to Harrigan..

Ulysseus

Bench
You could bring that up,but then you could bring up his disallowed try to Jamal Idris last year at Kogarah.

Also that Clark was the referee in 99 when we beat the Sharks in the Prelim Final and was afterwards awarded the 99 Grand Final,only for the decision to be changed and given to Harrigan..

Yes, I remember the "casting vote" made by Whittaker.
Still does not sit well.
When it is 2 to 1, why the f**k was there a need for a casting vote?
It was shenanigans from that moment on.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Also, trying to make out that one referee hates you is laughable.

Jared Maxwell is an utter prick and absolutely hates the Tigers. There is no other explanation for the raping he gives us every time he refs one of our games.

Hopefully he pulls his hamstring in the warm up or something.

dragondad

First Grade
Jared Maxwell is an utter prick and absolutely hates the Tigers. There is no other explanation for the raping he gives us every time he refs one of our games.

Hopefully he pulls his hamstring in the warm up or something.

How do you know that he hates you? I know Jared and he and none other of the refs have grudges against any of the teams.Just because he got tackled by an irate fan doesn't mean it will change split second decisions that he has to make in games.

gronkathon

First Grade
Lost the penalty count all 5 times from memory.

But regardless they both suck and both teams have to deal with them

hybrid_tiger

Coach
How do you know that he hates you? I know Jared and he and none other of the refs have grudges against any of the teams.Just because he got tackled by an irate fan doesn't mean it will change split second decisions that he has to make in games.

bullsh*t, he hates us. There is no other logical explaination.

PS: Tell him he's a prick, thanks.

Jason Maher

Immortal
f**king give over on the refs. I gather Tigers fans expect to lose this one, as they're already trotting out the excuses. The simple fact is, with very rare exceptions, a good team will overcome poor refereeing.

Now, can we talk about the actual game between Canberra and the Wests Tigers?

Walt Flanigan

Referee
f**king give over on the refs. I gather Tigers fans expect to lose this one, as they're already trotting out the excuses. The simple fact is, with very rare exceptions, a good team will overcome poor refereeing.

It's funny you mention that because that's one of the major differences I see in the Raiders during the second half of the season.

There's a lot of games where we have capitulated after a few ordinary decisions. But the boys are fighting through them now and work their arses off to gain the momentum back. Major step forward.

hybrid_tiger

Coach

No excuse from me at all, fact remains that Maxwell is an utter prick and has made it his mission to f**k us over since he was crash tackled at Campbelltown (deservedly so).

As for the game, I am quietly confident. Loving all the talk of Canberra this week, and the main focus on us has been our injuries. I also love the fact that we have virtually been written off by the bookies, and nearly everyone else.

IMO Sheens is foxing and most of the "injured" players will be playing.

Anyway I am pumped for the trip down tomorrow, can't wait. :cool:

bmwpower

Juniors
It's funny you mention that because that's one of the major differences I see in the Raiders during the second half of the season.

There's a lot of games where we have capitulated after a few ordinary decisions. But the boys are fighting through them now and work their arses off to gain the momentum back. Major step forward.

round 24. vidot knocks the ball on from a dragons long kick. get back 2 back penalties and then score in the corner. 6-4. then raiders get momentum