What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

100 game players does it help

How long do we wait on our 1-5 to perform.
The Panthers 1-5 had less games.
Prime example is Kennedy when does he finally kick on, over 100 games in he is already starting to slide backwards, but we say let's stick

Frailty

First Grade
When the Sharks lose again this weekend (yes, I have absolutely no hope of this team performing this weekend), the club need to start moving on players that have had ample opportunity but haven't been the level they need to be. I'm looking at Kennedy, Katoa, Mulitalo, Ramien, Brailey, Rudolf, and Williams as a starting point.

A lot of these players are fantastic NRLers, but they aren't going to get to the level needed to meaningfully contribute to a premiership.

Quigs

Immortal
Interesting the comments and announcements credited to Creepin' Jesus as he takes up the reigns at Souffs.

Attitude change now, don't like it then f**k off.

Reynolds, Cleary, DCE, Sam Walker, Hughes.
Katoa, Lui when he has had to play halfback, Trindall
When the Sharks lose again this weekend (yes, I have absolutely no hope of this team performing this weekend), the club need to start moving on players that have had ample opportunity but haven't been the level they need to be. I'm looking at Kennedy, Katoa, Mulitalo, Ramien, Brailey, Rudolf, and Williams as a starting point.

A lot of these players are fantastic NRLers, but they aren't going to get to the level needed to meaningfully contribute to a premiership.

How many of them do you need, moving some on allows you to purchase another big name.

I would say one of the wingers needs to go, if we don't make GF
And one of the 100 plus game forwards

ragzouken

Juniors

Maybe move on Williams.. katoa and possibly Toby for salary cap can’t agree with anyone else

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Katoa? The kid who was dropped when it mattered?

You blokes are funny fellas sometimes.

Why doesn't anyone rate Fogarty. Does everything we need doing at the Sharks but does it for Canberra, What a waste. He's a long way better half than ours.

Latest posts