What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10488 Reasons to **** off c'town

Dave Q

Coach
Lubed up at Leichardt, I remember last year.

Youse should have played this one at ANZ as well.

mongs.

Whats the crowd figure matter? A loss at LO in front of 15,000 is not better then a win in front of 10,000 at CS any way you slice it.

Give up the disguise, you're clearly a Magpies troll.

Since the initial post purported to discuss crowd figures we ought to mention that the Leichhardt crowd was roughly 5k bigger than the Campbelltown crowd a few weeks ago.

That aside, I agree that a win in front of a small crowd is more fulfilling that any loss irrespective of the crowd.

Dave Q

Coach
You know what lads/esses, its getting fugging hard to get an insult in here these days.

Some kindness would be more shocking.

Dave Q

Coach
I rest my case...

Apalling conduct here at the Basket weaving Ugg-boot Forum as per usual.

With the rudeness some of your fans, no wonder your team is playing like its in a self-induced coma.

You should never back up for another self-abusing freak show at Leichardt again.

Shut the Balmain side of the club down...its fugging bringing bad luck to the ugg-boot brigade.

Toss out those half-completed wicker baskets.

Go on, you know you want to.

Last edited:

macnaz

Staff member
If you dont like it go it alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean if Balmain/sydney Tigers had such great crowds back in the 1990s they wouldnt have needed to merge would they?
IN FACT BALMAIN MET THE CRITERIA TO REMAIN STAND ALONE IN THE NRL, unlike wests who would have been out on their arse's. In saying that we wouldnt have lasted long.:) And crowds at Balmain games were never that bad, they went totaly down hill with the homeground move away from Leichart

Highlander

Juniors
Wests only had a bad run with crowds in 1999 as they had to play Half the season at Parra as Ctown was being re developed. they still got crowds of 8000plus 16 000 against The Tigers (Thank you Jason sinclair ) which wasent bad for a side that only won 3 games all year.

Fact is if Balmain didnt merge with Wests you would have been taken over by the Eels and Wests would have been nailed by the bulldogs.

It hard to stay positive with this merger when your Club is treated second rate.

gallagher

Juniors
Give up the disguise, you're clearly a Magpies troll.

Since the initial post purported to discuss crowd figures we ought to mention that the Leichhardt crowd was roughly 5k bigger than the Campbelltown crowd a few weeks ago.

That aside, I agree that a win in front of a small crowd is more fulfilling that any loss irrespective of the crowd.

You really think a thread with the title like that wants a proper discussion about crowds?

Dave Q

Coach
Theres way too much Tigers in the Wests Tigers.

Its not as if Balmain have any juniors. All the youngsters in the district play rah-rah or polo ( if you can find any). Most of them think rugby league is something bogans watch on channel nine on friday night. And whats this "stale orgasm" thing they play?

The westie ugg-boot should crush the half-finished wicker basket once and for all.

If you magpies dont watch it, the Balmain part of the tigpies will turn youse into a feeder team for interior designers or a la carte chefs.

When will they ever learn that its not a jammy tart but a dummy half. Answer: never.

You town people better watch it or we'll have to boot you out of the westies union.

Youve tasted your urban champagne, had your illicit affair with the orange ho from the city, now stop drinking, settle down and play some footy.

Last edited:

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Theres way too much Tigers in the Wests Tigers.

Its not as if Balmain have any juniors. All the youngsters in the district play rah-rah or polo ( if you can find any). Most of them think rugby league is something bogans watch on channel nine on friday night. And whats this "stale orgasm" thing they play?

The westie ugg-boot should crush the half-finished wicker basket once and for all.

If you magpies dont watch it, the Balmain part of the tigpies will turn youse into a feeder team for interior designers or a la carte chefs.

When will they ever learn that its not a jammy tart but a dummy half. Answer: never.

You town people better watch it or we'll have to boot you out of the westies union.

Youve tasted your urban champagne, had your illicit affair with the orange ho from the city, now stop drinking, settle down and play some footy.
Western Suburbs = losing culture + no supporters.

The wests mob always dribble about juniors blah blah blah. I wouldn't mind a pack like Easts; must be the juniors!

The problem with the Wests Tigers is too much Wests. The Wests mob are actually proud to be losers from the Western suburbs. No wonder we are so mediocre.

The only mob more laughable that Wests is Souths. We don't need Wests juniors, the best way forward, is to just nick Souths juniors - they have had heaps of great juniors and they give them away for next to nothing.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Western Suburbs = losing culture + no supporters.

The wests mob always dribble about juniors blah blah blah. I wouldn't mind a pack like Easts; must be the juniors!

The problem with the Wests Tigers is too much Wests. The Wests mob are actually proud to be losers from the Western suburbs. No wonder we are so mediocre.

The only mob more laughable that Wests is Souths. We don't need Wests juniors, the best way forward, is to just nick Souths juniors - they have had heaps of great juniors and they give them away for next to nothing.

Why should the real fans of the game have to put up with this prentious, high and mighty and blatently odourous attitude.

Balmain hasnt been a working persons suburb for decades.

It doesnt deserve a rugby league team.

They should knock down Leichardt and turn it into an art gallery, something that the feral ressies would actually attend.

The Balmain side are holding the Wests side back, thats what the rest of the league thinks anyway.

Go up there my fellow uggies and stomp on their stinking wicker baskets and spill their soya bean expresso's.

Set your rangy mongrel mutts onto their spolit fat-faced Labrdoodles who eat better than your own kids.

Torch their ugly silver saabs and gold audis. Why dont they drive Holdens, Toyotas and Fords like us? Whats fugging wrong with them?

Balmain is revolting. A pox on it and that side of the J.V.

Culture to a balmain supporter is some weirdo tribe of headhunters in some jungle in a foreign country. Fug that.

Last edited:

Spank

Juniors
I cant beleive this shiit is still going on, only the second time i have looked in this thread and its gonna be the last !

The discrimination, generalisation and complete bullsh*t i have read in this thread is pathetic & embarressing to our club and most of you should be ashamed of yourselves !!

Completely disgusted that the reason we are all here WESTS TIGERS is causeing people to promote so much hate and abuse. Joke.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
Why should the real fans of the game have to put up with this prentious, high and mighty and blatently odourous attitude.

Balmain hasnt been a working persons suburb for decades.

It doesnt deserve a rugby league team.

They should knock down Leichardt and turn it into an art gallery, something that the feral ressies would actually attend.

The Balmain side are holding the Wests side back, thats what the rest of the league thinks anyway.

Go up there my fellow uggies and stomp on their stinking wicker baskets and spill their soya bean expresso's.

Set your rangy mongrel mutts onto their spolit fat-faced Labrdoodles who eat better than your own kids.

Torch their ugly silver saabs and gold audis. Why dont they drive Holdens, Toyotas and Fords like us? Whats fugging wrong with them?

Balmain is revolting. A pox on it and that side of the J.V.

Culture to a balmain supporter is some weirdo tribe of headhunters in some jungle in a foreign country. Fug that.
I don't understand your problem. You are proud to be working class; part and parcel of that being exploited. Just keep creating footballers for the rest of the country and stick to reruns of the 71 grand final. Souths may be in a heap of trouble but they aren't actually dead yet. You should worry about Souths rather than jostling for position within our JV.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
I don't understand your problem. You are proud to be working class; part and parcel of that being exploited. Just keep creating footballers for the rest of the country and stick to reruns of the 71 grand final. Souths may be in a heap of trouble but they aren't actually dead yet. You should worry about Souths rather than jostling for position within our JV.

I dont have the problem and this is not a sociology lecture.

Nor is it a Souths topic.

The Balmain side of the venture suck, thats the truth of the matter. All they have to offer is cash and thats all they should do. They should shut up and do nothing apart from hand that over to Wests.

SaveTheChildren

Juniors
I dont have the problem and this is not a sociology lecture.

Nor is it a Souths topic.

The Balmain side of the venture suck, thats the truth of the matter. All they have to offer is cash and thats all they should do. They should shut up and do nothing apart from hand that over to Wests.

I enjoy sociology Dave. I can see the roots of Souths continued failure in your ridiculous arguments (and I'm being generous qualifying your
silly rants as argument).

Balmain "should" do this or that. Balmain are not a working class area so don't deserve a team! I like you dave. You want justice. That is so sweet.

I'm guessing you are over five dave, so I'm going to give it to you straight. Santa doesn't exist, life isn't fair, and no one in their right mind would live in Campbelltown unless they had to.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
I enjoy sociology Dave. I can see the roots of Souths continued failure in your ridiculous arguments (and I'm being generous qualifying your
silly rants as argument).

Balmain "should" do this or that. Balmain are not a working class area so don't deserve a team! I like you dave. You want justice. That is so sweet.

I'm guessing you are over five dave, so I'm going to give it to you straight. Santa doesn't exist, life isn't fair, and no one in their right mind would live in Campbelltown unless they had to.

You elitist, poodle-owining brain-dead mong.

The Balmain side of the venture suck and thats the truth of the matter.

Go back to class, listen and stop being "easily distracted".

Dave Q

Coach
So much anger towards poodles. I am a Great Dane owner myself.

Canine Sociology

Where does the Great Dane stand in the socio-political axis?

If its chowing down on 'My Dog Gold" it is liable to be a Tigers supporter.

If its spending its day in a ute, or chasing after an ice-cream van trying to rip off its hubcaps or snarling at youths during a neighbourhood home-invasion, then its more likely to be from the Wests side.

Now If a league player was a dog, I bet most of them would prefer to do the latter even if they are chowing down on my dog gold.

Thus the heart and soul of rugby league belongs to the west.

And the Balmain part of the dilemma is resigned to little more than a means to an end and not the end in itself.

As such it is inferior, of significantly less account that the Wests side.

People are sick of elias, roach and sirro being apologists for themsleves.

Youse might not see it but the rest of the league is laughing at the once mighty magpies in bed with the orange ho.

The only thing the Tigers have done for the game is to produce Laurie Nicholls.

Latest posts