What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

10k fine coming for Trent

Cockosh

Juniors
Dylan Napa not cited. Maybe mrc should have come here to find some evidence. So much for that photo.

JamesRustle

First Grade
Hilarious! Apart from Moa picking up points the only suspension from the game is Joel Thompson for his hit on Guerra.

Seems like someone got it wrong.

So you're using the MRC as support for your point?? They cop as much of a flogging for inconsistencies as do the bunker and refs.

Cockosh

Juniors
Our premierships before the name change count along with the post name change titles.
Still the same club and still registered as Eastern Suburbs Rugby League District Football Club.

Exactly. I personally have no issue with dragons merging with steelers and see today's club as a continuation of the old dragons but find it a bit rich for dragons fans (Dasuperheroine2) to make those comments about our club. People in glass houses and all that.

Delboy

First Grade
Someone behind the Roosters prepared to an $10k to "bully" Greenberg and show who is a powerbroker, even Raaaay is on to that today, and he is an idiot

Think we may see the Roosters get the benefit of the doubt from this point of the season on, pays to have that sort of influence. Probably will sign $BW for $100k per season on the books and that declared OK

Actually fans are jealous of his influence and what he brings to the club, wish my club had that sort of behind the scenes fear factor with the hierarchy

Snappy

Coach
Hopefully the NRL give sooky boy Trent a big F You and put Ben Cummins on for their next match

taxidriver

Coach
Exactly. I personally have no issue with dragons merging with steelers and see today's club as a continuation of the old dragons but find it a bit rich for dragons fans (Dasuperheroine2) to make those comments about our club. People in glass houses and all that.

says the guy who goes on about the integrity his team shows on the field and how brave they are but as far as I know, the only club to have a player publically announce he milks penalties

Our premierships before the name change count along with the post name change titles.
Still the same club and still registered as Eastern Suburbs Rugby League District Football Club.

Not talking about recorded history or any of that. I was responding to a claim that St George, in merging, sold their soul.

Maybe not in an official sense... but a name change is kinda, sorta a bit soul selly.

Souths and Canterbury have done some selling of soul in moving permanently to ANZ. East's changed their name. St George, Balmain and Wests all merged.

Selling ones soul comes in many forms and I think for Easts fans to be critical of a merged entity when they themselves have sold out their own identity and historical locality, requires a pretty mind-boggling and frankly embarrassing level of selectivity.

Cockosh

Juniors
what's the point of this argument? not cited does not mean no penalty

Actually it does. That is the whole point of Robinson outburst and much of this thread. Bunker is only to intervene live if its reportable. Refs missed it should have been play in. Up to mrc to pick it up and prosecute if there is an issue. It happens many times in every game. Was not a penalty.

taxidriver

Coach
Actually it does. That is the whole point of Robinson outburst and much of this thread. Bunker is only to intervene live if its reportable. Refs missed it should have been play in. Up to mrc to pick it up and prosecute if there is an issue. It happens many times in every game. Was not a penalty.

you are talking shit now.

the mrc deeming penalty sufficient does not mean there was no offence.

Cockosh

Juniors
Not talking about recorded history or any of that. I was responding to a claim that St George, in merging, sold their soul.

Maybe not in an official sense... but a name change is kinda, sorta a bit soul selly.

Souths and Canterbury have done some selling of soul in moving permanently to ANZ. East's changed their name. St George, Balmain and Wests all merged.

Selling ones soul comes in many forms and I think for Easts fans to be critical of a merged entity when they themselves have sold out their own identity and historical locality, requires a pretty mind-boggling and frankly embarrassing level of selectivity.

I was the one that said you sold your soul in direct response to that morons comment about us. He can't rationally debate the issue at hand so starts with that crap.

This Year?

Immortal
1461615285129.jpg

f9462cd810576a80a087aa244c46bb7a.jpeg

Latest posts