What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10k fine for Anasta?

Dogaholic

First Grade
ThatsNikkisTeam said:
lol @ disgrace just about every one i know thought Anasta was funny when he was screaming at the ref "your off your head".

If Anasta gets a fine ill be happy to chuck something towards it. Gave me a good laugh and he was right in everything he said.

Are you the girl in tears after the 04 Grand Final?

Concierge

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Fa'alongo should get a ticker tape parade down George Street for that one. Anasta's comments were disgusting, and below the belt, especially toward the referee. I notice Anasta is good at abusing people in the media if he has had an altercation with him. He's a knob. Chooks fans, he is tarnishing your proud club.

And I'd be VERY surprised if the club doesn't cop a big repremand from the NRL for it.

Source (link): http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/lhqmatchreport/roosters-fume-after-rabbit-punch/2007/09/01/1188067431798.html

You been drinking turps again I see

Jebediah

Juniors
Misty Bee said:
Anasta's comments were disgusting, and below the belt, especially toward the referee. I notice Anasta is good at abusing people in the media if he has had an altercation with him.

You must of missed the match. The only thing that was disgusting was the referee's performance. If he'd done that to my team i'd be fuming. If anything Anasta's words were kind.

Iafeta

Referee
OVP said:
Very funny, Neverending Idiot. That chick is pretty hot eh ?You wouldnt see any Bulldogs fans look that hot would you ?

I also find it amusing you calling Braith a grub ... hilarious :lol:. One thing your club knows plenty about, is how to be a grub.

Seriously, that chick is what...13?

The Centre

Juniors
OVP said:
Yes child, and the standing ovation your dirty feral fans gave FaMongo, proved how low-quality your club is, and has always been.
This is rich coming from a bloke who sucks up to Souths supporters on the various Souths forums.

tommytomlin

Bench
No, but Braith turned down a contract with Souths, so he doesn't deserve the same treatment as everyone else. He should be arrested for such trechery.

If i was a rooster supporter id be more ashamed of the inaction of nate myles who looked at him and did stuff all...your team mates just got hammered with a good hit and you just reach out for him..what a coward...

Penance

Juniors
Holla if ya hear me said:
If i was a rooster supporter id be more ashamed of the inaction of nate myles who looked at him and did stuff all...your team mates just got hammered with a good hit and you just reach out for him..what a coward...
who?

Packy

Bench
If every grapple was greeted with a punch in the chops they wouldn't have to worry about too many grapple tackles happening in the future.

Tom Ace

Bench
Timmah said:
:lol:

Again with the selective timeframes.

Overall Souths have 20 premierships, you have 11. Over the entire period of existence, they are better. Right now in 2007, they are playing finals football. The Roosters are flying out.

Bring up the past 18 years, bring up the 11 premiership years (does that make us better than you 8 times, three against you?)... Souths will still have more and achieved more in two less seasons. And they're still playing this weekend.

You have a hard time grasping things don't you.

I'll simplify it for you.

Consider 2002 for a moment as an example...We won the premiership. Souths came second last (just above your club who lost 37 points and came last for cheating). Earlier, you stated that Souths have always been better than the Roosters. Now, here's the tricky part, and I'm hoping you understand the defenition of "always", because by using it you are insinuating that the Roosters have never finished higher than Souths. Now look back at what i said earlier (it's just up a few lines if you've forgotten pal) about where the respective teams finished and you may want to rethink your ridiculous comments.

For another amazing stat for you, you can add on at least another 11 seasons for the premierships and roughly the last 18 years to that too plus plenty of other seasons where we have finished above Souths and i hope, for your sake, that you can comprehend that Souths by definition have not always been better than the Roosters.

It's really quite simple.

Misty Bee

First Grade
Kid Dynamite said:
Question for Misty Bee. Can I punch you as hard as I can in the face and then see what you have to say?

LOL. Kiddie slaps. Will that be before or after your afternoon nap?

OVP

Coach
tommytomlin said:
No, but Braith turned down a contract with Souths, so he doesn't deserve the same treatment as everyone else. He should be arrested for such trechery.

Deep down in their tiny weeny brains, they ACTUALLY believe that to be true. Its scary isnt it ?

OVP

Coach
Iafeta said:
Seriously, that chick is what...13?

Shes in her 20s, i aint so stupid as not to find out, one wouldnt want to be labelled a paedo in these sick "throw the first stone" times.