What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

$10k fine for Anasta?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm not your sweetie, but you can have a kiss anyway... :kiss:

;-)

Timmah

Staff member
Max Power said:
For someone that whinges like a little bitch when people get off topic, you sure like to do it yourself a lot.

Last 18 years Souths have performed better?

:lol: Do you enjoy looking stupid or do you do it by accident?

:lol:

You love your selective stats don't you. The last 18 years?

What about the first 18 years? We could go all night but the bottom line is in 2007 and since the dawn of the NSWRL, South Sydney has always been big brother, and the Tricolours were always a faithful second. Of course, until Saints overtook them too.

bartman

Immortal
Max Power said:
Yeah, i'm sure he cares a lot about that groupie now, considering who he's going out with.

Sorry, fill me in? He's not with that Bingle chick is he?

God-King Dean

Immortal
Shovels are simple tools
Too often overlooked

People that don’t use shovels
Don’t give them a second thought

To people that depend on shovels
A good one means a lot

If you take the time to think about shovels
You’ll appreciate them more

A handle that’s strong and provides good leverage
A shaft that’s thick enough to get your hands around
A head that’s the right size and shape for the job...

Actually... why am I writing a poem about shovels ? I'm obviously writing about Timmah being a f*cking wanker :lol:

Tom Ace

Bench
Timmah said:

You love your selective stats don't you. The last 18 years?

What about the first 18 years? We could go all night but the bottom line is in 2007 and since the dawn of the NSWRL, South Sydney has always been big brother, and the Tricolours were always a faithful second. Of course, until Saints overtook them too.

I'm guessing the answer is "you enjoy it" because one person can't consistently "accidentally" look this foolish

You said Souths "always have been" better.

I brought up the Roosters performing better than them for the past 18 years (throw in at least the other 11 seasons where we won the comp also) and that clearly demonstrates that they haven't always been better than us and that you know absolutely nothing of what you talk.

:lol: This is too easy. You used to put up a challenge Champ.

Maybe it's time for bed for you? You've got a big day at school tomorrow

Earl Hickey

Juniors
Max Power said:
I'm guessing the answer is "you enjoy it" because one person can't consistently "accidentally" look this foolish

I brought up the Roosters performing better than them for the past 18 years (throw in at least the other 11 seasons where we won the comp also) and that clearly demonstrates that they haven't always been better than us and that you know absolutely nothing of what you talk.

Just a question.

Why do the Roosters hate Souths and vice versa?Is it a friendly rivalry or a Celtic/Rangers type rivalry?

bartman

Immortal
Benjinho Rugby Club said:
no he's with Erin Mcnaught

Max Power said:
With Miss Australia

Cheers, I knew someone that later went onto be a Miss Australia...

Had to google this Erin McNaught. Not much to her judging by the photos, not many curves? Oh well, good luck to Bwaith.

sretsoor

Juniors
Question: How can you be choking someone when the replay shows that yes, his arm was over the should but his hand was clearly on the ball to rpevent any offload, not around the neck?

Secondly, I have never seen a ref performance so bad in my life I was left speechless. Should the NRL in their infinite wisdom fine Braith then I think the Roosters should fine the NRL $10k for putting an incompetent ref on the feild to what they new could be a potentialy firey game. the ref was diabolical and should never ref 1st grade again but finch will no doubt come out with some excuse.

Timmah

Staff member
Max Power said:

Again with the selective timeframes.

Overall Souths have 20 premierships, you have 11. Over the entire period of existence, they are better. Right now in 2007, they are playing finals football. The Roosters are flying out.

Bring up the past 18 years, bring up the 11 premiership years (does that make us better than you 8 times, three against you?)... Souths will still have more and achieved more in two less seasons. And they're still playing this weekend.

Timmah

Staff member
F**king hell!

Why do so many think it's ok to talk to the ref like a twat?

Dogaholic

First Grade
I hate the fact that refs are not accountable.
I hate the fact that players and coaches are not allowed to speak their mind.
If the ref is a twat then let it be known.
Good on Anasta.

black cat

Juniors
timmah your hate of the roosters obviously clouds your thought.what falongo did was no different to what d williams or j lowe did,it was a cowardly act and to me shows souths have now turned in to a bunch of prima donnas who when getting soundly beaten carried on like MOVIE STARS.if it happened to me id blow up at the ref.
as to your arguement are you saying every coach and player that has spoken out about the ref is a coward,ive heard it all now,a player gets king hit and blows up at the ref and hes called a coward,sorry but you as a self acknowledged coward have no credibility on this topic.

yobbo84

Coach
sretsoor said:
Question: How can you be choking someone when the replay shows that yes, his arm was over the should but his hand was clearly on the ball to rpevent any offload, not around the neck?

faalogo.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
black cat said:
timmah your hate of the roosters obviously clouds your thought.what falongo did was no different to what d williams or j lowe did,it was a cowardly act and to me shows souths have now turned in to a bunch of prima donnas who when getting soundly beaten carried on like MOVIE STARS.if it happened to me id blow up at the ref.
as to your arguement are you saying every coach and player that has spoken out about the ref is a coward,ive heard it all now,a player gets king hit and blows up at the ref and hes called a coward,sorry but you as a self acknowledged coward have no credibility on this topic.

Pretty sure I've condemned Fa'alogo. You don't realise there are two facets to this story do you?

Fa'alogo should be gone for a numbers of weeks, but Anasta's dissent toward the referee is cause for concern.

black cat

Juniors
Timmah said:
Pretty sure I've condemned Fa'alogo. You don't realise there are two facets to this story do you?

Fa'alogo should be gone for a numbers of weeks, but Anasta's dissent toward the referee is cause for concern.

of cause any dissent should not be tolerated,but just answer the question about the topic of cowardice,do you think all players and officials who speak out about a ref are cowards,is gordan tallis a coward,is ricky stuart a coward or is it just anasta.