What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | All Stars | Feb 12 | NRL 28 IND 12 | Skilled

All Stars result

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Pete

Referee
With Webb, whilst his defence and hit-ups haven't been great he's doing a sh*t load of work. I think he's done more work in 30 minutes (he has played that much time straight basically) than he has in 4 years at the Cowboys.

This is bit of a myth, Webb has put in better performances than this in the past - it just gets progressively worse as the night goes on.

Marshall and Smith have been the real stars out there tonight.

boxhead

First Grade
This is bit of a myth, Webb has put in better performances than this in the past - it just gets progressively worse as the night goes on.

Marshall and Smith have been the real stars out there tonight.

I don't disagree, but he was on for around 30 minutes and not at any stage has he looked tired.
To me he looks like he is way fitter than he has been for a long time.

elyod138

Bench
What do you all think of the 21 for the Indigenous? To me he looked pretty darn good for a player that's only played 3 first grade games.

With Webb, whilst his defence and hit-ups haven't been great he's doing a sh*t load of work. I think he's done more work in 30 minutes (he has played that much time straight basically) than he has in 4 years at the Cowboys.

He's playing pretty much exactly the same as he did last year...

Matt Scott is best on field for mine, so far.

Billythekid

First Grade
Hour of stuff before kick off, breaks at the quarter mark and now a long half time show.

Having footy back is fantastic (it's been way too long). However this has just dragged on too much.

1. Good to see some footy.

2. How sh*t does the field look? No wonder the A-League are complaining about it.

3. Nothing surer than the refs will be working their hardest in the 2nd half to get the indigenous team back in the game.

4. How many players out there actually don't have f**king ugly tatts?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
How tragic the Suncorp Stadium surface is perfect for the A-League derby tonight, but it's woeful at Skilled Park.

Raider_69

Post Whore
What do you all think of the 21 for the Indigenous?

not all that impressed to be honest
he's giving it a good honest go, lively charactor but nothing special thus far. Might look better at NRL standard where the opposition isnt as stacked as this NRL all star side

Big Pete

Referee
He's playing pretty much exactly the same as he did last year...

Matt Scott is best on field for mine, so far.

I wouldn't be that harsh, he's not throwing those brain dead offloads but hey there is a comeback for him to squash I suppose!

Scott is looking great too, him and Hannant have been good upfront.