What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Finals Wk 1 | Sat | Broncos 40-10 Warriors | Suncorp

FW1: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meth

Staff member
Honestly, even if the Knights and the Cowboys lose, they should just kick us out.

ironhorse

Juniors
This is outstandingly bad from the warriors ...my favorite blunder so far among many i think was the penalty kick to touch that made 2 metres from the warriors own line.

transmogrifier

Juniors
The Warriors have clearly being playing to a game plan. Just a terrible one.

Maybe. But with Manu's mare, Mateo's loose carries, Locke tackling people in the air, no-one even attempting to take that last kick, Tupou allowing himself to be stripped etc it's more to do with individual brain fades if you ask me.

But I'm no Cleary apologist, and I'm bitter that the Panthers (my main team) are getting him. The Panthers don't even have half the natural talent to help cover up his flaws.

Danish

Referee
it is criminal that the tigers may have to play these numpties next week in a sudden death final.

They don't deserve to have their finals hopes risked by these idiots finding form or injuring someone in the tigers squad

Latest posts