What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

2010Dragons

Bench
There are more injures in the Broncos camp then what the media is telling us!
Manly should win in a landslide 20+

I would love for the BRONCOS to win....for lockyer!

But I know what I know....Manly SHOULD win it easy.
The only way Manly will lose will be if they imploded....I doubt that will happen

Good to know. Lockyer WILL be lifting that GF trophy next sunday. Dont you worry.

lynx000

Juniors
Riddle me this, why would Locky train with the team today and do all of the contact work as well, if he is out of the team????

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Riddle me this, why would Locky train with the team today and do all of the contact work as well, if he is out of the team????

Because he believes in his teammates and wants to get over the mental hurdle as soon as possible so he doesn't become a liability for the Grand Final.

MSIH

Bench

Also, what do Brisbane have to gain by Lockyer ruling himself out on Wednesday?

He can tell his club that he won't be playing, but why state it publicly?

I'm not writing a Lockyer appearance off at all.

He wont play tomorrow. He's just keeping fit for the GF he will be playing. Didn't they say he didn't complete the contact work or something like that anyway?

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Also, what do Brisbane have to gain by Lockyer ruling himself out on Wednesday?

He can tell his club that he won't be playing, but why state it publicly?

I'm not writing a Lockyer appearance off at all.

Because it allows the team to concentrate purely on the game at hand and allow the media to focus on something other than the "will he, won't he" nonsense.

MSIH

Bench
Because it allows the team to concentrate purely on the game at hand and allow the media to focus on something other than the "will he, won't he" nonsense.

Yeah, but he could tell his club he isn't playing. No need to announce it really, who cares what the media do or so?

Garts

Bench
I have got a bad feeling about this. I would probably prefer Locky play. The team will be steeled to put in a good performance and give him the chance to make a GF comeback. Very nervous.

goosie

Juniors
if manly can't beat the broncs by 13 plus i will be very surprised. god i hope they demolish the broncos ;)

Latest posts