What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eagles4eva

First Grade
Regardless of the media's lovefest with Lockyer, the guys been a champion and totally deserves all the accolades, I hope he plays.

Even with him, Eagles by 10...

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
7 pages of niggle and bitching, and the weekend hasn't even ended yet. Can we not just agree that both teams have been awesome all year, and it should be a cracker of a game?

As far as I'm concerned, any Brisbane fan underestimating Manly and any Manly fan underestimating Brisbane are just plain stupid.

Mr Fourex

Bench
7 pages of niggle and bitching, and the weekend hasn't even ended yet. Can we not just agree that both teams have been awesome all year, and it should be a cracker of a game?

As far as I'm concerned, any Brisbane fan underestimating Manly and any Manly fan underestimating Brisbane are just plain stupid.

megaphone.gif
........CUT !!!!!

Eagle Rocker I was about to share your sentiments. Some people are completely losing their shit.

I hope good, hard footy determines the result of this game. It's an awesome prelim. final match up. The best possible match up IMO.

The Broncos turned in a classic performance over the weekend. Some will say that they will be busted from that game. Forget that shit, the Broncos have set the bar high with that performance and the Eagles will be well aware that they need to turn it up.

some11

Referee

Agreed, just shows how passionate some people are about their team.

I'll be at the leagues club cheering the boys on, as far as I'm concerned this season is already a success and a dream compared to last year...

Mr Fourex

Bench
Agreed, just shows how passionate some people are about their team.

I'll be at the leagues club cheering the boys on, as far as I'm concerned this season is already a success and a dream compared to last year...

+1

Wasn't even expecting to make the finals this year tbh .........

SingleSpeed73

Juniors
Umm yeah, rookie half back and a 5/8 in his second full season of first grade up against Lockyer and Wallace..who have played countless finals games together.. I think we know who has more experience.

The pack and the backs i belive is where Manly have the edge in finals experience

Pigskin

Juniors
Let me be the first to say it. We will beat Manly without Lockyer.

And then get smashed in the GF.

Thaiday in for Lockyer. Sure Hunt will spend extra minutes on the field. But essentially I think we'll go the "500 backrowers on the field at once" route.

Can't see Corey Norman coming in for such a big game. We need as few changes as possible at this point. Let Wallace guide us around and we can win 12-4.

FTS Yow Yeh (Wallace bomb clearly)
MotM Maguire
Brisbane 12 Manly 4

Oink !

AuDragon

Juniors
lol what???
You've been death riding the Broncos in the last couple months, tipping every opponent to smash us, etc... In short, you've absolutely earned your name, and to top it off...

You've sortta become a good luck charm, so thanks again! ;-)

ceagle

Bench
The bookies still have not released the odds for this game. Maybe because they have nfi if Lockyer is playing?

woodyk2

First Grade
I didnt mind the broncos but after this thread i fuggin hate them. I hope Lockyer plays and gets smashed....fugg the broncos.Matai to rip Hodges a new one. I f Hodges gets suspended...dont sook .....the blokes a grub.

Slammin

Juniors
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Keep practicing your whinging Manly wankers cause it is all you have

Fingerbang

Bench
Manly to win....whether Locky plays or not. Broncos played their grand final last weekend, imo. 6 day turn around after such a hard slog....not gonna be easy. I would prefer Broncos to win through to the gf, but as good as their attack was last week.....gonna have to lift again even more to win this weekend. Manlys defence is every bit as solid as Dragons, and being away from Suncorp doesn't make it any easier either.

Hutty1986

Immortal
Let me be the first to say it. We will beat Manly without Lockyer.

And then get smashed in the GF.

Thaiday in for Lockyer. Sure Hunt will spend extra minutes on the field. But essentially I think we'll go the "500 backrowers on the field at once" route.

Can't see Corey Norman coming in for such a big game. We need as few changes as possible at this point. Let Wallace guide us around and we can win 12-4.

FTS Yow Yeh (Wallace bomb clearly)
MotM Maguire
Brisbane 12 Manly 4

Oink !

Like Brisbane winning by 22 last week? You guys will have no chance if Locky doesn't play, Manly 13+ if he's not there

MEE.

Juniors
The Broncos have had a fairly cosy run of late. They haven't played outside of Brisbane in 4 or 5 weeks. They will need to play a lot better than when they beat a depleted Manly team by 8 points.

A rested Manly will be up for this regardless of what happens with Lockyer and should win.

M2D2

Bench
Got tickets. Sitting in the Brisbane section. Ill be in my Cronulla Jersey. Good times.

Hutty1986

Immortal
What about the good old "teams don't back up well against the Dragons" factor?

Even if Locky doesn't play, he'll be there on the sidelines, with his amazing motivational watching! He'll lift the boys just by watching and croaking at them!