What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 1 | Fri | Sea Eagles 26-14 Broncos | SFS

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slammin

Juniors
With Locky we got this

Without Locky we got this

Well done this year Manly but this is the end for you grubby POS

mongoose

Coach
I can't see Lockyer playing this game, meaning Manly will be too strong in Sydney.

Manly by 10

GongPanther

Referee
The BIG difference in this game is that this Manly side will have far more big game experience right across the board. A halves combination that in my opinion,will have the potenial to easily cut swathes through the Brisbane side. These semis are all about experience and Manly [and the Storm] have it in bucketloads. But Brisbane ,after this series,will be a better side for the experience for the next few years providing that this "salary cap" doesn't work the way its supposed to do. And as far as lockyer is concerned,lets hpe that if he does play,he doesn't go out like Grahame Langlands in the 1975 Grand Final....he doesn't ( and neither did Langlands) deserve that.

Last edited:

blaza88z

Coach
The BIG difference in this game is that this Manly side will have far more big game experience right across the board. A halves combination that in my opinion,will have the potenial to easily cut swathes through the Brisbane side. These semis are all about experience and Manly [and the Storm] have it in bucketloads. But Brisbane ,after this series,will be a better side for the experience for the next few years providing that this "salary cap" doesn't work the way its supposed to do.

name them

renouf

Juniors
Umm yeah, rookie half back and a 5/8 in his second full season of first grade up against Lockyer and Wallace..who have played countless finals games together.. I think we know who has more experience.

Last edited:

ceagle

Bench
B.Stewart
Robertson
Lyon
Matai
Galuvao
Ballin
Rodney
Kite
Watmough

Have all won a GF, Looking at the Broncos squad only

Hodges
Lockyer (if he plays)
Hannant
Thaiday
Parker

have won a GF

Also Hasler's experience >>>>>>>>>>> Griffin's experience.

Last edited:

Mr Saab

Referee
The BIG difference in this game is that this Manly side will have far more big game experience right across the board. A halves combination that in my opinion,will have the potenial to easily cut swathes through the Brisbane side. These semis are all about experience and Manly [and the Storm] have it in bucketloads.

Storm have alot of experience in finals? Apart from the big 3 who else is there that have experience?
Brisbane would be in the same boat as Melb for experience possibly

Lockyer
Thaiday
Parker
Wallace
Hodges
Hannant

blaza88z

Coach
yeah I guess we're f**ked, the coaches experience will tell all

actually the pressure will be more on Hasler, I don't know what Manly has done with their week off but you'd think it'd be harder to keep a team focused over a span of 2 weeks then it would over a span of 6 days, particularly after flogging the Cowboys

ceagle

Bench

actually the pressure will be more on Hasler, I don't know what Manly has done with their week off but you'd think it'd be harder to keep a team focused over a span of 2 weeks then it would over a span of 6 days, particularly after flogging the Cowboys
Hasler has been through this 2 times already both times us prevailing in 2007 and 2008 with ease. He will know how to prepare the team.

MSIH

Bench

Haha, you're a dunce.

ceagle

Bench
It will be hard for the Broncos to focus on the game over 6 days because they will probably me spending most of the time in the ice bath after that brutal match last night.