What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R2 | Fri | Eels 6-20 Panthers | Parramatta

R2: PAR v PEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eelogical

Referee
Well, this is one of those classic Eels games that they are expected to win. Long suffering Eels supporters only know too well what I mean about this. Tipping the Eels, sucker for punishment?

Lambretta

First Grade
In 2010 the Roosters played the Tigers at the SFS in 30+ heat and were absolutely rooted the week after. They had heat stroke and it took them three or four weeks to recover.

Last weeks display by the Panthers screamed "let's write this week off - rather than writing ourselves off"

If they'd been sensible they would have played in their white strip and forced Newcastle to wear the darker blue - but the Panthers went out there in black and then looked like they couldnt be arsed because it was too hot.

I just can't see Penrith being that bad again this week. When you add into the mix Parramatta's ability to turn massive favouritism into a spastic effort time after time after time I can see why Eels fans might be starting to get brown smudges in their under garments.

I'm tipping the Eels because I'm not completely moronic, but an upset will not surprise me.

lsta5838

Juniors
I have my captain, Casey McGuire, playing tonight, so hope he spends a bit more time on the field tonight! But as a Panthers man, I am going Penrith by 8. 28 to 20.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Teams - Pen 1-17, Parra Uaisele out, Hicks to start. McGuire bench, Keating starting hooker.