What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R2 | Fri | Eels 6-20 Panthers | Parramatta

R2: PAR v PEN

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Danish

Referee
The hayneshame....

I f**king hate parra. They are my absolute bogey side with tipping. Last year I think I tipped their game correctly maybe 3 times. Whenever I tip em they lose and whenever I tip against they win.

chrisD

Coach
Come on guys blow it open. Oh ffs taking the 2? This si where sh*t went pear shaped last week.

Eelementary

Post Whore
The hayneshame....

I f**king hate parra. They are my absolute bogey side with tipping. Last year I think I tipped their game correctly maybe 3 times. Whenever I tip em they lose and whenever I tip against they win.

So it's YOUR fault! :fist:

*sigh* I deluded myself into thinking we could compete because we have a decent coach, even though our roster is average. Round 1 gave me hope.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The hayneshame....

You've just figured this out now?

For the past decade they've done it; and not just backing up good games with bad games. They've followed good seasons with sh*t seasons pretty consistently for ten years too.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Terrible, atrocious stuff from Chris Hicks for Parramatta, the ball dribbling toward the dead ball line and never quite making it. He's trapped in goal... terrible.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Terrible, atrocious stuff from Chris Hicks for Parramatta, the ball dribbling toward the dead ball line and never quite making it. He's trapped in goal... terrible.

Latest posts