What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R22 | Sat | Broncos 21-20 Warriors | Suncorp

R22: BRI v WAR

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
broncos will definitely be out for revenge after the pair of hidings we dished out last year. we win and we show we are contenders. dont win and the jury stays out.

Shorty

Staff member
Broncos will win this by 2-6 points, a late try or holding on for the win.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Brisbane Broncos v Warriors
Saturday 6 August 2011, kickoff 7:30pm; Suncorp Stadium
TV: Live FOX Sports 2+2HD; Live Radio: ABC + Networks
Referees: Ashley Klein and Gerard Sutton; Touch Judges: Ricky MacFarlane and Luke Potter; Video Referee: Tim Mander

Broncos: 1. Josh Hoffman 2. Gerard Beale 3. Jack Reed 4. Justin Hodges 5. Jharal Yow Yeh 6. Darren Lockyer (c) 7. Peter Wallace 8. Ben Hannant 9. Andrew McCullough 10. Scott Anderson 11. Alex Glenn 12. Sam Thaiday 13. Corey Parker
Interchange: 14. Matt Gillett 15. Ben Hunt 16. Ben Te'o 17. Josh McGuire
Warriors: 1. Kevin Locke 2. Bill Tupou 3. Joel Moon 4. Shaun Berrigan 5. Manu Vatuvei 6. James Maloney 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Russell Packer 9. Aaaron Heremaia 10. Jacob Lillyman 11. Feleti Mateo 12. Simon Mannering (c) 13. Michael Luck
Interchange (from): 14. Pita Godinet 15. Sam Rapira 16. Ben Matulino 17. Elijah Taylor 18. Lewis Brown

NRL Teams: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21698

Other grades: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=21715

devoid

Juniors
Tough to pick - I think the Broncos might be the only side going with a pack smaller than ours.

Rich102

Staff member
Should be a close game.
Johnson & Maloney vs Wallace & Lockyer should decide it.

Silent Knight

First Grade
I had a look in the Warriors subforum and found a rumour that Joel Moon has been dumped for Lewis Brown in this game. Are there any Warriors fans that can 100% confirm this?

I've got Joel in my fantasy team and he's been in great form and racked up some excellent fantasy points. I was planning to dump Soward who did SFA against 50uff$ last weekend, but if Moon goes that just f***s up my whole roster.

Juju

Juniors
I had a look in the Warriors subforum and found a rumour that Joel Moon has been dumped for Lewis Brown in this game. Are there any Warriors fans that can 100% confirm this?

I've got Joel in my fantasy team and he's been in great form and racked up some excellent fantasy points. I was planning to dump Soward who did SFA against 50uff$ last weekend, but if Moon goes that just f***s up my whole roster.
Norway, Amy Winehouse... and now this... :(

user_nat

Coach
You know your team's struggling when you've got to bank on other results in order for your team to hold a healthy position on the ladder..

:lol::lol::lol:

If anything, he should want the Warriors to lose before they get passed by them.

typicalfan

Coach
I picked Brisbane but not feeling confident, the Warriors might even have an edge in the forwards and Maloney is in good form.

I'm smelling a Warriors win.

innsaneink

Referee
Sorta wish I was heading to the dentist instead of settling down to watch this ..... commentators fapping emselves silly over old darryl