What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mortar

Juniors
Wow Blair gets attacked by another 4 manly players and he gets sent off? Manly should have another 4 in the bin at least.

Mayor West

Juniors
Brett Stewart should have been sent and maybe even Lussick to. Blair is on the bottom of 5 manly players and Lussick is throwing bombs at him. That kid is an absolute thug.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
That happens in Melbourne and Brett Stewart is also sent off and so is Darcy Lussick. Both ran 40m to start throwing em.

Still, it IS great entertainment.

I hope they smack the shit out of each other all night.

Big Pete

Referee
That was both entertaining and disgusting.

Manly should have had some more players in the bin - 4 players lay into a player on the ground is quite possibly one of the doggest acts I've seen.

Billythekid

First Grade
5 People tackled Blair who was only defending himself and then punched him whilst he was on the gournd. The lot of them should be in the bin.

What a bunch of dogs the manly team is and how gutless are the refs? Taking dog shots at a man on the ground being held by 4 blokes. One of the lowest things i've seen on a rugby league field.

As Wally Lewis said.. why is Blair coming off? For defending himself?

Yep joke decision.

skeepe

Immortal
I said Manly have more thugs than any team in the NRL... does anybody doubt that now?

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Manly are doing well to get sympathy for a Storm player. It was one of the scummiest act and all four involved should see a few weeks.