What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cleary89

Coach
Brett didn't throw any. However, Lussick got him with 2 dog shots while he was being held on the ground by 4 players. What a dog. Half lebanese?

thommo4pm

Coach
Blair should not have run up to Stewart when they were going off te field...simple

Stewart did the slowest walk in history waiting for him.

Blair was running off, given time for the bin starts when you hit the tunnel, I can't see what Blair did wrong.

Shorty

Staff member
That was both entertaining and disgusting.

Manly should have had some more players in the bin - 4 players lay into a player on the ground is quite possibly one of the doggest acts I've seen.
Probably, but I have no sympathy, Blair is a dog and did things to escalate the event.

skeepe

Immortal
I sincerely hope Darcy Lussick gets knocked the f**k out before the end of the night. Absolute f**king dog.

JoeD

First Grade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Saab
Blair should not have run up to Stewart when they were going off te field...simple
Doesn't matter what Blair said or did, Stewart shouldn't have thrown the first punch - simple

nqcowboy87

Bench
also 5 players on blair how f###in stupid do they have to be, sure reserve grade in toowoomba but not nrl

Pete Cash

Post Whore
i probably woundt suspend blair, but stewart should get at least three weeks for that

I think Stewarts send off should be sufficient (Blair shouldn't have been sent off) but all four Manly players who dogged Blair should be looking at suspensions.

chrisD

Coach
That Lussick is a cat dog but meh, it was all in good fun. No weeks for anyone please, certainly no missing any finals.

Mr Saab

Referee
Stewart did the slowest walk in history waiting for him.

Blair was running off, given time for the bin starts when you hit the tunnel, I can't see what Blair did wrong.

Run past him...dont square up. Now they will both miss some finals games guaranteed. As much as i loved the fight, it was very bad.