What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thommo4pm

Coach
Run past him...dont square up. Now they will both miss some finals games guaranteed. As much as i loved the fight, it was very bad.

I don't condone it in anyway, but I don't think Blair would have thrown a punch if Stewart didn't.
They both deserve to be suspended. Stewart more so, I could handle Balir not getting charged.

Pigskin

Juniors
i don't like the way Melbourne play with their wrestling and whatever ... but at least they aren't a bunch of dogs like Manly ... thats f**ken disgraceful they way 5 of them just ran 40 meters to throw coward punches at a guy laying under a pack defenseless

All the Manly players involved should get a week, and the club fined or something for harbouring imbeciles

Haven't seen such a dog act for some time on the field ... we think it from Manly, and eventually i guess we see it

Thats a disgrace and more action is required

Oink !

Big Pete

Referee
Probably, but I have no sympathy, Blair is a dog and did things to escalate the event.

I have no sympathy for Blair either but even then it was just a terrible act and I can't believe they weren't punished for it.

I'm up for a good fight, and the initial fight was great, Stewart/Blair getting it on was great but what occured afterwards was disgraceful.

Noa

First Grade
Despite all the fun manly have shown our vulnerability tonight, and why I've felt the talk of us as specails is ridiculous. Tigers would carve us up with the same amount of ball

ceagle

Bench
Glenny was in the wrong for throwing the punch, but did Blair really have to catch up to him and get in his face?