What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
I saw it. It's the same sort of thing you'll see 10 times a game. Lussick got his revenge with the slap, and that should have been the end of it. Lussick decided, for reasons known only to a Neanderthal like himself, that he should start throwing haymakers.

Later on, Lussick decides to lay into a guy being held down by his teammates.

All in all, I think Lussick got off very lightly. He deserves to be knocked out, and I sincerely hope someone does so before the night is over.

How does sly, purposeful elbows to the head happen 10 times a game?! It doesn't.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Where did Manly get the time machine to ship in the Neolithic semi-apes they have in the grandstand.

docbrown

Coach
All I can say is I'm glad it happened because hopefully it brings more attention to the fact that most of Victoria were denied seeing it.

Ianc

Juniors
go and watch soccer, maybe that is more to your liking.

fyi they were pulling him off and only brett was thowing punches helpibng hisa BROTHER

Apart from that not even being English, that is some of the worst relaying of an incident that I have ever seen.