What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Well just confirms my thoughts that Manly are the scummiest team in the comp. Lussick, what a big man you are, f*cking cheap shot merkin.

Did you not see Blair connect with Lussick when Lussick was held by Storm players in the first fight? Oh no, you didn't.

Mayor West

Juniors
I don't really have a problem with Manly players running in but the fact is Brett Stewart came in with a swinging arm and Lussick was hitting a player on the ground. Not to mention the fact that Glenn Stewart was still swinging.

The thing is the NRL decided that punishing the 3rd man is was one way to stop fights getting out of hand. I've seen players sin binned previously for just running in from a distance and not even throwing a punch.

Brett Stewart should have gone to the bin. Lussick should have been sent. I hope Lussick doesn't see a game for the rest of the year because i think his act was almost as bad as Danny Williams years back.

skeepe

Immortal
Wow. I knew Manly were scum, I didn't know their entire fanbase was too.

There is no way that what happened tonight can be justified, and these trackheads are actually trying to defend it? Wow.

I've been saying all week that Manly are the biggest thugs in the NRL. Nobody believed me when I said G. Stewart and Lussick were the main culprits.

Bet that's changed now.

nqcowboy87

Bench
in all seriousness amongst the jokes, and i dont care much for either side, but id suspend stewart and fine both sides for bringing the game into disrepute

Cumberland Throw

First Grade
Just realized afl didn't start till 830 in vic.

We would of had an hour head start and after that blue we would of kept a shitload of viewers

What pricks,

Packy

Bench
Well done Manly. Only you could make a pack of grubs like teh Storm look like cleanskins.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
Wow. I knew Manly were scum, I didn't know their entire fanbase was too.

There is no way that what happened tonight can be justified, and these trackheads are actually trying to defend it? Wow.

I've been saying all week that Manly are the biggest thugs in the NRL. Nobody believed me when I said G. Stewart and Lussick were the main culprits.

Bet that's changed now.

I'll spell it out for you. 1st fight. Lussick is helf back by several Storm players while Blair lays into him. Hence the original reason Blair was sent off.

Reverse happens and you cry your eyes out.

Hmm...

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I'll spell it out for you. 1st fight. Lussick is helf back by several Storm players while Blair lays into him. Hence the original reason Blair was sent off.

Reverse happens and you cry your eyes out.

Hmm...

Blair was sinbinned you backwards yokel.

simostorm

Bench
Manly got some injury problems.. not to good for them.. They will probally run out of legs.. but with the way Storm are giving this penaltys away and turnovers i dont think its gunna matter..