What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | R25 | Fri | Sea Eagles 18-4 Storm | Brookvale

R25: MAN v MEL

• Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
I'll spell it out for you. 1st fight. Lussick is helf back by several Storm players while Blair lays into him. Hence the original reason Blair was sent off.

Reverse happens and you cry your eyes out.

Hmm...

Lussick instigated the whole thing and should have gone. That dirty merkin deserves everything he gets.

no name

Coach
I think Lussick having a go at Blair was fair enough after the cheap shot Blair got Lussick with to get 10.

In any case, it has been great entertainment, too bad those dipshits at channel 9 didn't let ALL league fans watch it at a decent time.

Mayor West

Juniors
I'll spell it out for you. 1st fight. Lussick is helf back by several Storm players while Blair lays into him. Hence the original reason Blair was sent off.

Reverse happens and you cry your eyes out.

Hmm...

Yeah and remind me of the punishment Lussick recieves? Absolute idiot.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Neither Stewart should play next week, both should be suspended although Brett will probably be out injured.

Manly have only 2 on the bench now too, both B Stewart and Wolfman injured.

skeepe

Immortal
You failed to see the sly elbow from Hinchcliffe?

I saw it. It's the same sort of thing you'll see 10 times a game. Lussick got his revenge with the slap, and that should have been the end of it. Lussick decided, for reasons known only to a Neanderthal like himself, that he should start throwing haymakers.

Later on, Lussick decides to lay into a guy being held down by his teammates.

All in all, I think Lussick got off very lightly. He deserves to be knocked out, and I sincerely hope someone does so before the night is over.

Billythekid

First Grade
go and watch soccer, maybe that is more to your liking.

fyi they were pulling him off and only brett was thowing punches helpibng hisa BROTHER

You seriously couldn't see Lussick throwing punches? Are you blind?

Exactly, you cant be suspended for throwing punches at air

Look at all the fights tonight. No one ever connects. Whether or not Stewart connected is irrelevant, he still went in with the intent to hit hit him and was third man in.

So why was Blair sin-binned? For throwing punches when the original fight was subdued...

How is that the same is punching into a bloke being held on the ground by 5 players?

Latest posts